chapter 8

Sal is now 8 months pregnant and he's huge he has a hard time getting around because he's so small build wise. Everybody's on edge because the doctor told them Sal could go into labor any day now. "Hey Larry I think we should start thinking names," Sal says holding a notebook. "Ok" Larry responds sitting down next to his boyfriend. "How about Diane and Lilly if their both girls," Sal asked looking at Larry. "That sounds perfect" Larry responds. "Then how about Ciro and Zack if their both boys," Larry asks. "I was thinking of going for a Chinese boy name since I am half Chinese" Sal responds. "I didn't know that" Larry responds "anyway what do you got," Larry asked."Wei" Sal says. "What does it mean," Larry asked Sal loving the name. "power" Sal responded smiling. "Larry there's something I never told you," Sal said sitting the notebook down. "What's wrong Sal," Larry asked. "Four years ago I and my dad found out if I ever had a boy I could possibly die," Sal told Larry in a sad tone. "WHAT" Larry shouts. "HOW COULD YOU HAVE NOT TOLD ME" Larry yells at Sal. "Because I was scared to tell you I thought you would make me get rid of them" Sal responds crying. "I-I need a minute to think about this" Larry states after calming down and walking outside probably to calm down in his tree house. Sal curls into a ball (well the best he can) and cries hating himself thinking Larry hates him. "Hey Sal honey what's wrong," Lisa asked sitting next to him he told her everything. "It's ok Sal I'll go talk to Larry" Lisa responded and walked outside. 

With Larry and Lisa

"Larry it's me" Lisa states walking up into Larry's treehouse only to find Larry in tears. "Lar bear what's wrong," Lisa asked sitting next to her son. "I might lose Sal and he never told me," Larry said in tears. "Honey he was scared of how you'd react now cause of how reacted he thinks you don't love him anymore," Lisa tells her son hugging him. "Of course I still love him and our twins but I just got so worried I snapped" Larry responds. "Don't tell me that tell Sal that" Lisa answered. Larry let go of his mom and thanked her when they hear a loud voice call for them not just any voice Sal's voice. They run into the apartment and saw Sal propping himself up on Larry's dresser. "I'm having real contractions I think I'm in labor" Sal states recovering from a contraction.