5: A Tiny Flashlight

My finger hooked around some sort of loop. I pulled my hand out and, hanging over the back, was a tiny flashlight. I looked at it puzzled when something bright flashed in my peripherals. Tony. I blank faced and looked up to Tony. "Let's get this over with." I groaned. "Yeah yeah, you know you want me." Tony winked at me nudging my shoulder as he walked by me towards the closet. "You wish, Metal Boy." I scoffed, walking behind him, folding my arms. Tony entered and I stopped in front of the door. Mentally preparing myself for 7 minutes of teasing and coaxing. Suddenly I was pushed in and on top on Tony. In an instant the door was closed and locked and I was left on the floor of the closet, on top of Tony.

"Sorry. Someone, um, pushed me in.." I mumbled, starting to get off of Tony. His arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me down into his chest. I tried pulling out of his grasp but it was no use, I was stuck. I gave up and just laid there. My ear was pressed up against Tony's chest, his heartbeat was quick and his breathing shallow.

"Tony, would you please let go of me? It's getting uncomfortable." I spoke up, wanting to get in a more comfortable position. "Of course." Tony obliged. He let go of me and I got on my feet. Tony backed himself against the wall and put his elbows on his knees.  I leaned against the door looking down to Tony. I had realized my feelings for him weeks ago, but completely ignored them, and him. "Why have you been ignoring me lately? Did I do something wrong?" Tony asked, sounding hurt. I felt a pang of guilt in my chest and I drooped my head down. "I don't know, I think I'm scared that you just... ugh I don't know Tony... I'm sorry." I apologized burying my face in my hands

"Look Y/n.. I really like you and I-I know I joke around about getting in your pants all the time, but I genuinely want to be with you. Ever since pepper left It's been hard for me to get out of my old habits.. But I didn't want to scare you away... So I forced myself to stop trying to sleep with every girl I met." Tony divulged, my face lighting up at his words. "Tony... I... Oh fuck it." I declared, walking over to him, grabbing his chin and crashing my lips into his. Butterflies exploded in my stomach as Tony deepened the kiss. I tangled my hands in his hair and tugged on it lightly. I fell to my knees as I indulged my self in his taste.

His hands caught themselves on my hips, lightly squeezing as the kiss became more heated. Eventually we both pulled away for air, breathing heavily. I stroked Tony's cheek, looking into his eyes. "I knew you couldn't resist me for long." Tony jested lightheartedly. "I just rolled my eyes and kissed him, this time slowly.

A sharp knock on the door pulled us out of the trance we had put each other in, reminding us we were still in the closet. I giggle lightly, standing up and brushing my hair back. Tony adjusted his hair and stood up, brushing off his pants. The door opened Revealing Bruce with a hand over his eyes. "It's okay Bruce, we weren't doing anything." Bruce let out a sigh of releif as Tony approached the door alongside me. He grabbed ahold of my hand and we both walked out, I joined him back over at the bar and the next two people were chosen. Natasha had pulled out a text tube.

As Bruce and Natasha entered the closet, Tony had brought his lips close to my ear. "I think I might just love you." He whispered, pulling away after lingering. I blushed and turned to face him. "I think I might just love you too." I copied his words and gave him a light peck on the lips before turning my attention to the stares coming from a few people in the room.

~Sorry for the short chapter guys... It's been a busy month for me. I just got promoted to working full-time and I'm recovering from an injury, so It's been kinda crazy around here. I'll try to update again soon, maybe tomorrow or even tonight. depends on if I can sleep or not lol. Hope you guys enjoyed, Love you all and be safe!~

~Max~