7 minutes in heaven - Boyf riends

Start from the beginning

Jake and Rich stumble around the room trying to find their clothes, he saw Rich throw on his small white shirt. He raced to his closet grabbing his blue shirt and red jacket. He turned around and saw that Rich's small white shirt was his large white shirt. "Found my shirt," Jake mumbled to himself.

Jeremy stood at the door, staring at the white paint. He kept trying to push the thoughts of Michael but they kept coming and coming, they wouldn't stop. He finally got knocked out of his thoughts when Jake and Rich opened the door, "oh, heyyy Jeremyy," Jake said scratching the back of his neck. "Um, Michael wants you two to stop fucking and come down stairs," Jeremy said tying to keep himself on the low about being hard.

"WELL DAMN MICHAEL, IT WAS  YOUR IDEA," Jake yelled to down stairs, you could hear Michael giggle, witch made Jeremy's member twitch in his way to tight pants, "IT WAS A FUCKING JOKE, DUMBASS!"

Michael giggled but as soon as he turned his head all he saw was Brooke and Chloe eating each other's face, "GUYS!!! No one wants to see that," Michael said getting up pulling the girls apart. "Come on Michael," Brooke whined out to him but he just sat back down in his spot as he heard the boys come down the stairs, "~Jenna~,' everyone heard Christine moan. 

Everyone in the room turn to look at the girls and all you was Jenna leaving a hickie on the smaller girl. Michael groaned, Jake and Rich started to laugh their asses off,  and Jeremy let out the smallest whimper that was so quiet no heard. He just wanted Michael to leave him hickies and make him try to hide them for weeks, forcing him to tell his dad that he was bisexual and that Michael left his mark, people asking who left their mark on him and who he owned, and to say Michael owns him and no one else does.

"Ok, now ya'll are doing this to get me mad," Michael pitched in moving his glasses in his hair and rubbing his eyes but he didn't put them back on, he just sat them in his hair. He knew he couldn't see and that was the point, he was tired of all of his friends moaning out each others names in front of him, it made him feel wired, like a 3rd wheel.  He heard the others sit down and he knew Jeremy was sitting next to him because he grabbed his hand to let him know he was there, they used to do this all the time as kids when watching a movie and Michael would take off his glasses and Jeremy would grab his hand to tell him he didn't leave him alone. Michael blushed and gave a light squeezed to the hand saying, 'thank you'.

Jake and Rich sat next to each other hands behind their backs, trying to hide the fact that they're holding hands but he saw Jeremy grab Michael's hand, making the both of them blush. Jake gave a light nudge to Rich pulling him out of his thoughts, "Ok so," Jake started but thought about his shirt, "first you have my missing shirt-" Jake soon got cut off as Rich started to panic, "Oh really I'm so sorry, I'll give it back when I can," Rich spitted out but Jake gave a low chuckle, "nah, that's why its missing," he said getting closer to Rich's ear slowly biting his ear lob earning him a shiver, "I know you guys aren't flirting," they heard Michael say, everyone in the room looked shocked, "H-How did y-you k-know," Rich stuttered out.

"I know I'm blind without my glasses but I have good ass hearing," Michael stated. The thing about Michael is that he is a blind person with out his glasses and he mostly used his hearing, taking the bionic hearing to his use. "Is everyone done," he heard everyone mumble a yes and put his glasses back on and got used to his eye site once again.

"Well, what do you want to do," Jake asked, but he knew Michael to well, "I'm guessing you don't know," Jake said crossing his arms with a smug look, "bro, you invited us so you think of something, " Michael sassed back. Jake sat for a second, thinking. An idea popped in his head, his smirk grew as he looked at Michael, "Seven minutes in heaven."

Michael sat up quick, "Jake, you got laid already," he groaned. "You know what, we'll get a bottle and we'll play 7 minutes in heaven or 7 minutes in hell, better?" Jake said getting annoyed at Michael. "Very much so," he said grabbing the bottle and did a quick spin, it landed on.

Jeremy

Jake's smile grew," Well, well, well, I'll lead you two to the closet," Jake said all sly and stuff. Once they got to the closet, Jeremy and Michael stumbled in the closet.

Lets go back to Jeremy kissing Michael.

Michael was shocked to say the least, he didn't want it to stop though. Michael didn't react fast enough and Jeremy freaked out and backed away to the other end of the closet, "Oh My God, ImsosorryIwasn'tthinkingatallIgetifyouhitmebut-" He got cut off as he felt the softest lips he has ever felt, maybe because he has never kissed anyone, but that's not the point.

Michael bit Jeremy's bottom lip, but Jeremy pulled away making Michael think he did something wrong but the quiet got broken by voices downstairs, "IF WE DON'T HEAR SOME MOANING OR YELLING WE'RE NOT STARTING THE TIMER!" They heard Jake yelled ,"Why did you, um, you know," Jeremy said and you could feel his flushed face even if you couldn't see. "Well do you want to fight, or have sex," Michael asked already knowing the answer, "T-The second one," Jeremy choked out blushing even more as he could feel his member growing every second, "come here, Jeremy," Michael said in the lowest voice he make.

Jeremy scooted over to Michael, Michael grabbed Jeremy's chin bringing him close. Their lips got pushed together, it quickly got rough and needy, Michael forced Jeremy's mouth open with his tongue, you might have thought Jeremy would know from him watching porn but he stopped a couple years ago because  of what happen with the squip and would get scared to get shocked. Jeremy gave a slight moan in the kiss, wrapping his arms around Michael's neck, putting his hands in the hair of the boy he loves.

Jeremy slowly pinned Michael to the floor, but he could feel Michael smirk, and pull away, "Oh no, we're doing this my way," he growled in the taller boy's ear, flipping them so he was on top, causing a loud thud come from the floor. "I'M STARTING THE TIMER," they heard Jake yell, "SHUT THE FUCK UP JAKE," Jeremy and Michael yelled at the same time, but going right back to where they were.  

Michael slowly slid off Jeremy's cargen, rubbing up and down his arms. Jeremy pulled on Michael's red hoddie, they pulled apart, Michael taking off his hoddie. Michael never wore a shirt, he never planned on taking his hoddie off but now it was  in his use. 

After a while Michael got tried of the same thing"I'm tried of waiting Jeremy, I wanted this for so long and I already know 7 minutes is not going to work," Michael said heading to leave a hickey on his neck, Jeremy letting at a shaky moan.  "JAKE, I NEED MORE THAN 7 MINUTES YOU UNDERSTAND ME," Michael yelled from the closest, he then grinded on Jeremy letting a moan leave Jeremy's mouth, "OH WHY IS THAT," Jake yelled back. 

"Why don't you tell him Jeremy, what we're doing up here for more than 7 minutes," Michael growled in Jeremy's ear, grinded on him more, making him lean his head back in pleasure. 

"JAKE, ME AND MICHAEL ARE HAVING- Ahh- SEXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxx," Jeremy mostly moaned out because Michael wouldn't stop but he went next level and stuck his hand under Jeremy's boxers, putting his hand around Jeremy's member, moving slowly. 

"~MICHAEL~," Jeremy moaned/screamed out gripping Michael shoulders in the pleasure, "~yes Jere-ber," Michael said in low voice that Jeremy thought was so sexy.  "S-Ahh- Stop t-teasin- teasing," Jeremy said as Michael speed up his pace making a even louder moan leave Jeremy's mouth. "M-Micha p-please," Jeremy moaned not being able to hold them anymore.

"My pleasure," Michael whispered in Jeremy's ear, and went over board. "Hioly shiz mate you big boy there." Jeremy scratched at Michael's back.

"Yee Yee Cowboy," Jeremy moaned out and then they both came.

The end

Honestly, I started this a long time ago while I was high on drugs, don't call 911, but I started to hate the point of it and made the end a crack thing. So yea

Until next see guys, gals, and non-binary pals. P E A C E   O U T