Christmas special

Start from the beginning

"Shut the fuck, I have no idea why I am here and why there's a big giant octopus over there!" Shi points at Koro-sensei. "But pushing on what my brother can or cannot do without my authority is unacceptable! Now he's my little brother I tell him he can or not do now pipe the fuck down!" He shouted at loud. Silence in the classroom. "Put my brother down at his seat and head back to your own seat" Kyoya put me back at my seat and the 3 boys went back to their seat. "Fucking thank you"

...

"Now since that's over how about we just eat," Koro-sensei said as a sweatshop went down his face.

Of course, we ate, Asano was flirting or trying to flirt with me. Most of the people in the room gave a secret death glare at him. Sugino was trying not to kill the guy who was flirting onto Kanazki.

It was really living in the classroom even with the annoying people here. Felt very nice here rather than usual Christmas when I'm always at home...alone. Never really look around and see how something even very simple could be something interesting.

"Hey, Hibiki are you listening?" Asano said. I jerk my head and nodded. He didn't seem satisfied at that answer and flick my forehead. "Ow.." I yelp. "Seriously you've been in the head for a while, why don't you just relax and don't think so much. It's Christmas, time for joy and relaxation come on" Asano said. For the first time, he was certainly a concern. I never really seen him this concern if it was his grade or his class when it comes to failing.

"Yeah" I reply. "Now that the spirit Hibiki," He said as he pat me in the back. "Now as I was saying blah blah blah blah...". 'Even with him flirting me guess I can learn a thing or two from him. If only he wasn't so much like this throughout the rest of the series only took the end he has his little redeeming.' I thought.

After that, we began to do karaoke which I didn't participate what so ever. Though the other most of them started to see whether it was rock, pop, or otter music genre. Using Ritsu as our little tv for the Karaoke uploads many songs for us to choose from.

After our voice was tired of most was done singing we began to give presents to one another. Maybe the present opening would be revealed one day but for now not today it won't be revealed. Koro-sensei began to be like Santa the whole way through. For a sweet tooth, he is for the most part, of course, he would ask for candy or cookies.

"Hey look, everyone, it's snowing!" Sosuke grabs the attention out of everyone. Everyone crowded around the window seeing as it was snowing. Everyone(some drag outside) jump out the window well opening the window (don't know if the window can actually be open but if not just imagine it can be open) first and going out into the snow. I was in the back as usual admire of how the others were social. I felt a push in the back. I look back to see it was Okuda. She flushes red "Umm you should...uhh join in with the group too!"

I gave a small smile at Okuda. It felt very nice... "yeah..." I mumble out. I walk to the window with Okuda railing along me and drag Snake over to the window. "Hey! What are you doing?!" He exclaims. "No one should be a bystander," I said. He tilted his head confuse of how I word it but didn't care since he would be drag outside anyway. Though with Hibiki it felt a bit better.

Now outside, running out in the snow. Building small snowman that was on the ground. Some playing snowball fighting, throwing snow that was on the ground before the snow has fallen down. I breathe out hot air that was visible, putting my hand out so that the snow could fall down onto my hand. "What are you doing?" Alex asks going right next to me. "Snow..." Alex tilts his head confused.

" The sound of snow falling..." I said. "The sound of snow falling!" I said more loudly my eyes glisten. " Someone...someone will pay for a good life..." I said softly before closing my eyes and repeating. "Who will pay for the good life?"  Looking down at my hand that catch the snow. It melted on my hand as it falls.

I then got a hug from the back. Which surprise me, the person lean there head on my shoulder as they hug me. "I will pay for it" They said tightening the hug. I grab their  arm that was around me and hold it. I wanted to cry for happiness but I ran out of tears to cry. So I just hold their arm feeling warmth from them.

'So warm even the snow...'

[End of Christmas special]

Author: yay I updated also I wonder who "they"is?
Nagisa: I think it just a love interests out into there maybe
Author: Maybe
Author: Also Merry Christmas I drew something. For you guys I got so bored I drew Hibiki

None color version

Color verion( I tried I can't color that well also it's in water color which I'm new to still)

Author: Sorry if Hibiki doesn't look what he imagine to beKarma takes a picture and saved itAuthor: what are you doing?Karma: BlackmailHibiki: I'm gonna kill you one of these days Author for drawing this and Karma for taking pictureEveryone whispe...

Karma takes a picture and saved it
Author: what are you doing?
Karma: Blackmail
Hibiki: I'm gonna kill you one of these days Author for drawing this and Karma for taking picture
Everyone whisper: he doesn't look bad in that outfit actually...
Hibiki: Did you say something
Everyone: N-Nothing
Author: Anyway...
Everyone: 🌲Merry Christmas 🌲hope you had a good day today!!!

❄️Curtain close ❄️