Paid in Full

This chapter had a bit of lemony goodness you can probably skip it without losing the plot, if you don't want to read the naughty bits.

He stepped closer to the bed, his legs brushing Hermione's own. She propped herself up on her elbows. Tom smiled, here is where his finesse would pay off.

"I am going to kiss you. That was the wager." He knelt down, his chest was pressed against her knees, her legs lightly pinned between him and the side of the bed.

Her stomach was full of butterflies, she knew his words were hinting something beyond her knowledge. That terrified her, the not knowing.

He put his hands on her knees, palms on the insides and slowly began sliding her legs further apart. Hermione was panicking now, 'what was he doing?' Was the only thought in her head.

Tom kept his movements slow, he had her knees shoulder distance apart but stopped, he slid his hands up her legs, lightly massaging the flesh.

Hermione could feel her legs trembling, she was frozen. His warm hands kneaded her thighs, the trembling seemed to lighten, but a new sensation hit her. She felt a tingling sensation between her thighs. It made heat burn in her belly.

Tom felt her relax, she hadn't even protested yet, that was good. He maneuvered his upper body, so when he rose up a bit, his shoulders would be under her knees, pulling her closer to the edge of he bed. He slowly moved up and perfect, her body move down, and she had two choices. One, she could keep her knees upon his shoulders, or two, she could let them fall to the side, opening herself up to him.

He could see the panic on her face, as she realized the same thing. Hermione felt silly with her legs up like this, it had her bum pressed against Tom's chest, but if she put them to the sides of him, he would see under her skirt. Her face burned with the blush that took it over. She moved her legs, letting the movement push her skirt up.

She found herself mortified, when the movement pressed her panties close to her core, and they felt wet. She wasn't due for her monthlies for two weeks.

Tom watched a lot of emotion pass over her face, what he would give to be inside her head right now. He smiled, feeling very happy she had chosen option two. He moved his hands further up her thigh, his fingers touching the edge of her knickers.

"Tom stop." She said.

"What's the matter?" He said hearing the panic in her voice.

"It's embarrassing." She said.

"Explain please." He has to fix this, he was close to his prize.

"It's..well..it's wet down there, I think I may have started my monthlies early." She whispered, wishing the bed would swallow her up.

Tom held back his amusement. "Hermione, you haven't started early, you are just enjoying yourself."

"That's supposed to happen?" She asked.

"Yes." He put his hands up under the skirt, touching the top of her knickers and began to move them down.

She lifted her bum to help him. He slid the fabric down her legs and showed her. She could feel her face redden more, but he was right.

She was so embarrassed, this was truly the worst. She propped herself backup on her elbows. She watched as Tom slid the hem of her skirt higher.

Before she could protest, he spoke, "Are you ready?"

She opened her mouth, but was unsure what to say, she ended up with, "For what?"

He chuckled, "My kiss, feel free to tell me to stop if you don't like it."

When the realization of what he was talking about hit her she felt so naive. She watched as he slowly leaned forward.

Tom kept his eyes locked on hers, he saw the exact moment she pieced it all together, he moved closer.

He ran his tongue along her folds, a broad stroke, then a swift flick as he found her clit. Tom repeated the action, earning a loud moan. It was the sexiest sound he had ever heard.

He continued, using just his tongue, this was a kiss after all. He glanced up and saw her still propped up on her elbows but her head was back. Her chest moving rapidly as she enjoyed herself.

Tom moved to her clit, focusing light quick movements on the small bundle of nerves. She was making all kinds of whimpers and moans.

Tom stopped his movements and stood. Hermione moves quickly, "Why'd you stop?"

"It was just a kiss." He said.

"Tom, please."

"Please? Please what?" He asked playing the obtuse roll again.

"Tom, please finish. I need you to finish." She said, eyes hot and burning.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yes, please, I'm sure." She would beg if he asked. She was just a bundle of nerve endings. She felt everything, the bed under her, the heat inside her, she would swear she even felt the air molecules brushing along her skin.

Tom moves back and began again, he began to work her back up to where she was before. Hermione felt a tightness in her lower belly. It felt as if it were growing, into what she wasn't sure but she wanted to find out.

She felt an odd sensation as Tom continued his 'kiss' she felt a pressure lower, and gasped as Tom slowly pushed a single digit into her quim. It was a completely foreign feeling. When he moved the finger in time with his tongue, she thought she would die.

She could feel her hips moving without her permission, they had a mind of their own. She felt Tom add a second finger and she felt a bit stretched. The tightness building and her clit throbbing.

Tom continued the movements and Hermione felt her self about to snap.

"Tom, fuck."

The profanity was music to his ears. Such a dirty word for a young lady. He took that as his cue and sealed his lips around her clit and sucked lightly.

Almost instantly, he felt her body clamp down on his fingers and she screamed as she came. Tom slowed his movements, as she came down from her orgasm. He looked at the girl in front of him, her hair wild and face flushed. Her top twisted and skirt still flipped up showing her pretty little twat, her thighs still trembling.

He moved to lay on the bed, scooting her up to lay next to him. She was still breathing heavy.

"Tom?" She whispered.

"Yes?"

"That was one hell of a kiss." She said giggling.