37 ; mood swings

"I don't want you to go."

Charlotte cried into Roman's chest. "Ash," he says rubbing her back. "No," she says squeezing him. "First my dad and now you," she cries. "Just stay home with me until the baby comes," she says.

"Ash, you know I can't do that," he says pulling away from her. "Shane doesn't even know why you're not going to work anymore. It'll seem weird that I don't start showing up," he says rubbing her back.

She cries harder as she lies on the bed. Roman sighs as he walks over to her side, and kneels down in front of her, wiping her tears.

"You don't love me," she whimpers. "Baby," he says. She shakes her head. "You would've lied to Hunter about this and would've stayed home with me," she cried. "Hey," he says. "I'm not leaving you here by yourself," he says. "Come here," he says taking her hand.

"Where are you taking me?" She whispers. Roman smiles as he walks downstairs with her, going to the kitchen, seeing a woman there.

"Mom?" She whispered. She turned around and smiled. "Hi, Ashley," Elizabeth smiles. Charlotte lets go of Roman's hand and hugs her mom. Charlotte exhaled as her mom stroked her hair. "I missed you," she whispers. "I missed you, too, baby," she says pulling away.

"You're gonna be fine, alright?" Elizabeth says, moving a strand of hair out of her face. "I'll take care of you, just like old times," she says, making her daughter smile. She nods as she looks at Roman.

"I'm sorry," she says walking up to him. He chuckles. "It's the mood swings," he says. He takes her head in his hands. "I'll be back soon. And if you want, I'll call Shane on the way and tell him," he whispers. She shakes her head. "I was upset. I don't want anyone to know yet," she says.

He nods. "OK. I won't tell anyone," he says. Charlotte exhales as she hugs him. "Please be safe," she whispers. "I will. Don't worry," he says kissing her cheek. "Just for you."

349  words

HEYY!! Sorry for the wait! Next chapter is going to be basically Charlotte and her mom bonding, Charlotte telling her mom about the baby and her dad.

Also, I started a review book called 'Nice For What'. Here's the cover:

Check it out sometime

Next chapter will be up soon!

Love you all!!

~Chelsea💜💜