Dare #7: owldreamer

The dare is:

I dare Sebastian to do seven minutes in heaven with Grell, oh and make out with TONGUE!

~~~~~~~~

Author-chan: Sebastian!!!

Sebastian: What is it Mistress?

Author-chan: We are all are going to play Seven Minutes in Heaven!

Sebastian: -sighs- Please tell me Grell won't be playing as well...

Author-chan: -smirks- Oh he'll be playing...

~~~a few minutes later~~~

Author-chan: Okay, so everyone knows how to play, right?

Ciel: Yes but I don't understand why we must play this 'game'.

Author-chan: Oh Ciel just get over it, it's a fun game!

-I hand Sebastian the hat with items representing every player-

Sebastian: -puts his hand in the bag, and pulls out a red-striped bow-

Grell: OH BASSSSYYYYYY!!! looks like you got me ribbon! -

Sebastian: -shoots a death glare at me then stands up and walks to the closet and opens it- Fine, get inside...Grell.

Author-chan: -giggles a bit-

Sebastian: -eyes turn a dark shade of crimson as he glares at me, then he closes the door to the closet after he slides in-

Grell: -Chibi eyes- Oh Bassy! isn't this just perfect!

Sebastian: -Sighs angrily- No, in fact it's unpleasant. But we only have seven minutes so we deter hurry up.

Grell: -pouts- Why must you be so cold... -smirks and leaps on him- Pucker up Sebas-chan!!

Sebastian: -falls back with Grell on top of him trying to force a kiss- Get off you damned reaper!

Grell: -sighs and shakes his head- Ehat was that for?

Sebastian: If we are going to do this, it shouldn't be forced upon either of us, especially me.

Grell: I suppose you're right Bassy. -leans in with his lips parted-

Sebastian: -sighs and leans in towards Grell-

Grell: -feels their lips touch and he wraps his arms behind Sebastian's neck , then slowly slid his tongue into the demons mouth-

Sebastian: -Flinches, but his tongue gently slithers into the reapers mouth-

-he carefully slid it over Grell's ridged teeth-

Grell: -sighs softly and licks all inside Sebastian's hot cave-

~~~~light pours in blinding the two 'love birds'~~~~

Author-chan: Haha! Would you look at that...Good job you two!

Grell: -hops out of the closet and over to the window- That was nice Bassy! Next time we meet, use more tongue eh?

Sebastian: -looks at me and growls softly- I'll make this day hell for you.

Ceil: What was that Sebastian? I don't think it is her fault at all. You are the one who pulled the ribbon after all.

Author-chan: -giggles- Don't forget who is writing the storyline Sebas-chan! No one shall be mean to me, not even you.

Sebastian: -smiles devilishly- Yes, young mistress.

~~~~~~(A/N)~~~~~~

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter ^w^

Ciel: -smirks- I certainly did.

Sebastian: You wouldn't be thinking about Grell and I, right?

Ciel: So what if I am? Do tell me what you'll do about it.

Author-chan: >w< stop fighting!! But yes Sebastian. It was pretty...cute after all.

Anyways, sorry I haven't updated lately, a few things have happened lately. More coming soon though I assure you that!!

Bye my little Robins! (this is what I shall call you all from now on :D)

((Also because Lord Druit calls Ciel a lovely Robin XD))