Fake Smile

(First off, a warning: Depressed reader,cutting,Suicide thoughts and other stuff that has to do with depression.Second off, I just feel like it so, don't worry or something.Also, it's like 4 AM.)

Requested by: No one

This is a Rick x reader

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

I sat with a chair infront of the window, watching the rain drop on the streets.The only thing I could feel is: Emptyness.I heard one of Rick's portal open in the garage.Then, there was quiet talking in the garage.Beth and Jerry were at some weird therapy and Summer was on the couch.The TV was on but, Summer was on her phone.Suddenly, Rick walked into the living room with an mad Morty behind him.

"Rick!You can't just ask that!", Morty said upset.

Rick burped and turned to Morty.

"W-why not?", he mumbled.

Rick was just a bit drunk.Morty looked at him with annoyed eyes.I only raised an eyebrow at them and then, turned my head to the window again.My (E/C) eyes were watching every single raindrop that came in their sight.

"It's not something you gget asked everyday, so just don't.", Morty tried to whisper, looking at me.Me, seeing it at the reflection from the window.

"What you guys talking 'bout?",I asked my eyes still watching the rain.

Morty froze, he didn't want to answer so, Rick just answered.

"Morty told me that you have been acting*BURRrrRp*sad or something lately.",Rick told me.

I snapped my head back at Morty, who just hold his hands up."I didn't told him about your depress-",He put his hands over his mouth.

I glared at him with the eyes that meant: "OH I FUCKING DARE YOU TO CONTINUE".Rick raised his eyebrow at Morty.

"Whaaat...",he asked, very confused.

I looked at Morty who was about to say something, but then Summer spoke up.

"Rick, she has depression.", she said, once looking away from her phone.

"Ugghh...It's not that bad..",I groaned.Summer looked at me,shocked about what I just said.

"Yes it fucking is!", she argued with me.

Rick looked at me with understanding eyes.He said that the kids should stay there and that I should follow him to the garage.
(This part is written with the phone now)
"How bad is it?",he asked, worried.

I didn't want to talk about it, so I just put on a fake smile.

"Its nothin' really!", I forced a laugh, while my heart was racing and hurting.Well, I had a crush in Rick dir a while now.I didn't want to tell him, 'cause I was scared,to be heartbroken, to be rejected.

"Don't fake it.",he mumbled with a serious face.

"How did You kno-", before I could finish, he said that he could see it, because he knew that smile to well.
Then, I just leaned my head against his chest and...cryed.I cryed my whole heart out.It wasn't that loud crying, it was quiet.He put his hand on my back and telling it was alright.

"Shhh....I promise I will not let you down.",he shushed me.Suddenly, he lifted my chin up to him, with his two fingers.My tears just kept on rolling down my cheeks.But then, what I didn't expected at all:His lips touched Mine.He kissed me!All I could thought was: "HOLY FUCKING SHIT! MOTHER OF GOD, WHAT IS HAPPENIN?!",but after a while I kissed him back.

And from then on, we promised to never leave the side of each other and to get through this.

~End~
Author: Maaaannn~ My first One-Shot! Isn't that crazy?

Rick: *BuuuUuuUrp* Yawn less! Smile more!

Author: *Mind:oh shit* DON'T LET THEM KNOW, THAT YOU WERE AWAKE UNTIL 4!.....No, like seriously....It's almost 6 AM in Germany rn.

Rick: Annndd your awake because?

Author: BECAUSE SLEEP IS FOR THE WEEK! Ahem, also it's Winter-freedom-from-school! Aka: I don't have school for the next 2 weeks!Which means, I can stay up all night!
Anyways, love you guys and buhyyeee! (Hope you are SATISFIED with this One-Shot! HAHAHAHAHA...no? Ok....)

Word-count-thing (With This Shit): 692 Words