Hate ~pt 15~

~Sits under a shady tree~

Carlos: So what's planned for tonight?

Vanessa: Eh, I don't know.

Carlos: No seriously what's the plan

Vanessa: I d-

Carlos: And I'm not taking 'I don't know' as an answer.

Vanessa: *laughs* Fine. Were all coming to my place for the party, duh. And after that I guess we could watch a movie? Go out?

Carlos: Yeeeaaahhh, we should go out.

Vanessa: Hah Okay

We talked for a while and soon enough the bell rang again. School finished normally, and it was Hometime. I dashed home to get ready for the party. My mom, my mom..she's over at my grand place. She told me I'm old enough to take care of this house my self. And also, she's going for 3 days! Yes! I wore a hipster red shirt with a monkey wearing glasses on it. My purple and neon yellow pants which had ALL types of hipstery pictures on it and I straightened my hair. I made a little braid at the top and let the rest fall out. I wore neon pink lipstick with purple and brown eyeshadow and put some diamonds around my cheek bones. I swear I looked completely decorated. After that I just put on the normal girly make up products. I also wore my neon green and yellow sneakers and got ready for everyone to come. I also rang some up, incase spot hey forgot.

~5:45PM~

First Mikayla, Carlos, Allison and Serina came. They pretty much just helped me around with some stuff. Carlos was wearing the sexiest blue shirt and black jeans. He spiked his hair and sprayed green and blue hairspray. Goddamn I own a pretty handsome guy. Mikaylas shirt was my favourite. So it was a plain Yellow shirt with a 'Happy Bday Bitch' sign on it 😂 Then she just wore short shorts and curled her hair. Around 8:33PM Eveybody was here. So we decided to play a game of truth or dare.

Auron: I dare Mikayla to kiss the closest girl next to her.

Mikayla: Fuck! Serious!?

Amber: Uggghhh do we have to do this..

Auron: Bitches get together *laughs hard*

Mikayla: *gets closer to Amber* Oh Lord,

Amber: *pecks her lips and runs off laughing*

Everybody laughs 😂

Mikayla: THATS THE LAST FRIKKEN TIME IM KISSING A GIRL KK?

Auron: HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Serina: Okay this one is kind of naughty, but I dare Carlos to LICK Vanessa's ass.

Vanessa: Serina!

Carlos: *laughs* Bring yo booty baabe