Hate ~pt 23~

Vanessa: *gets up*

Miss Vanessa: Okay, so how are you Vanessa?

Vanessa: *gets shy and giggles* Aha im great thanks, you?

Miss Ween: Im feeling lovely!

Vanessa: *mumbles* Great to hear..

Miss Ween: So, go on, tell us about yourself.

Vanessa: Uhh, well im Vanessa Grace, i turned seventeen a few months ago-

Miss Ween: Happy birthday for a few months ago!

Vanessa: *chuckles* Thank you miss. Anyways, my mom sent me here because she was having this buisness thing with..

I didnt know if i should have said Carloss dad, i dont know why. I just..

Vanessa: That boy over there *points at Carlos*

Carlos: And that boy you say, has a name..*laughs*

Vanessa: *giggles and blushes* Yeah, aha, um Carloss dad. Uhh moving on..

Carloss POV:

I loved the way she giggled and got shy and blushy after sentences she said. Finally, she replied to me. You know, that was the best thing that happened to me today.

~The Next Day~

Vanessas POV:

i woke up today by the sound of some annoying boys messing around my room. They were getting water and splashing them on the,selfs, really? I swear im back at primary school!

Vanessa: *goes up to them* Can you guys shut the fuck up?

Steven: Oh im sorry little miss LAZY!

Vanessa: Wow, SO mature, grow up and stop being annoying.

Hayden: Yo bro, she just called us annoying and immature.

Steven: Lets bash her

Hayden: Nuhh, shes too hot for that *smirks at her*

Vanessa: *frowns then leaves back into her room*

Ugh, i guess im gonna be dealing with this for the the next four weeks.mUgghh mommy whyyyy?

~At Breakfast~

Miss Ween: Todays breakfast is eggs and bacon! *gives everyone their plates*

{ Sorry Short Chapter, im actually supposed to be sleeping. Omg a second ago my mom was in my room yelling at me to go to sleep -.-. Anyways, hope you guys enjoyed<3 }