Chapter One

Pleas comment and let me know what you think! This is the way my writing used to be, and I thought I would share it with you guys <3

~*~

“Liam, that party was awesome, man!” my friend Jared said to me when we got into school on Monday. I had had yet another famous party this past Saturday. Tons of girl, lots of drinks, and plenty of kissing.

“Thanks. I might throw another this weekend, my parents are going away.”

“Score!” he said, and walked away to his class.

I walked to my first period class and was startled by a girl who stopped me, Allie.

“Liam, I had a great time at your party.” She said, very provocatively. “Maybe we could go out some time.”

“Sure, I’m having another party Saturday, spread the word.” I smiled and walked away.

I turned around to check out Allie; short shorts, tight top, long, straight hair.

I smiled to myself, knowing that this next party was going to be one of the best.

I, Liam Cranston, was your regular 16-year-old boy. I loved hanging with my friends, throwing parties, and most importantly: girls. I’d had a few girlfriends, but not for very long. Most of my relationships were hook ups, they didn’t mean much to me. I was one of the popular guys at school and almost every girl at school was all over me. I thought I was pretty good-looking; apparently better than I had thought. I had swooshing light brown hair, light blue eyes, I was very tall, almost 6’2”, and I had an 8-pack.

Girls went crazy for that kind of stuff.

Most of the girls at school were into me, so I could choose whomever I wanted.

Only the hottest would survive.

~*~

Friday had come so fast; everyone was excited for my party tomorrow night.

“And I’m bringing Karmen.” Jared told me as we sat outside the school building. “But I’m not sure if I wanna get with her anymore after this though. She wants to like hang out and get in my business but I don’t think I can deal with that. She’s a little too clingy.”

I shook my head and laughed to myself, knowing that I had had this conversation many times with Jared.

“Whatever, man. But then you gotta go through the whole process of finding a hot girl to get with all over again.”

“Not that it’s hard.” He said, standing up. “Remind me again why you don’t have a girl?”

I let my head hang, not wanting to look at him. “Not sure, I just haven’t found someone who has a little depth to their personality. I love hot chicks, but not stupid ones who all look the same.” 

Jared smirked. “Well, I’ll see you tomorrow at 8!” he said as he ran towards his bus that started to drive away.

~*~ 

I was going all out for this party, my huge house and basement was going to be filled with people. I was hiring a DJ to play music and set up a big dance floor in my living room.

I had moved everything valuable out of the house, including statues, pictures and all the furniture that would get in the way, out into the locked garage.

My parents had left for a week’s business trip this morning, so there was no need to worry about whether or not they would show up.

I had drinks chilling in huge coolers and the hot tub was being heated.

The maid was the only one here, but I had given her the night off to go back home, instead of staying at the house.

I still had a few hours, so I decided to go hang out in my room until people started arriving. It was open invite, so who knows who will show up!