Chapter 2😈 Change

Começar do início

    "Hello children

    "Hello children. How was your shadow day to UA", she asked them. "Fucking stupid", Dominic said as he went into the house. "N-now I sure it wasn't that bad." Miss Ariel crosses her arms, "unless you got into a fight."

(If some may not know what a shadow day is it's basically when you spend the whole day at a school your thinking about going to. It helps, especially to know where classes are and what the school is like)

"He almost did", Ollie chipped in. "Ollie! You always gotta snitch on somebody!"
"No I don't!"
"Boys", Miss Ariel speaks sternly to get their attention. Everyone looked at her as she closed the door and followed everyone inside. "Now. I'm sure Mr. Grimm will hear about this soon and have a very serious talk about it." Dominic glares down at the wooded floor. "I'm aware."

Kaiya and Veronique walked into the kitchen and sat on the stools as they watched the woman cook. "Guess what Miss Ariel", Veronique says. "What?" Veronique giggles, "I bit a boy's hand today. He kept on bugging Kaiya and she was about to cry, so I went over and gave his hand a good bite!"

Miss Ariel giggled at the girl's sadistic personality, she was very used to everyone's personality and ways. In the kids' eyes, she was like a mother they never had, just like Mr. Grimm was like a father and Malachi was like a big brother.

"Did you get into trouble?"

"Surprisingly no. But that boy sure as hell learned his lesson!"

"Heck. Not hell, you know how I feel about you all swearing." Veronique whimpers while Kaiya patted her head, which makes the girl nuzzle into the touch. Everyone soon heard a car pull up to the house. Miss Ariel looked over at the time, 5:55. "Hmm. He's pretty late", she says as she went to the door to open it for Mr. Grimm.

"Late? Ms. Ariel. You know the latest he's always came was 1:30 in the morning", Ollie declares as he walked up the stairs to his room. He knew that his mentor probably heard about Dominic's encounter with the angry boy at school and was gonna make them train without rest until 12:30!

     "Ollie. Down the stairs. Now..." Ollie shrunk back and slowly went down the stairs. Mr. Grimm looked over his students with a bored expression as he went from youngest to oldest and kept his gaze on Dominic.

    "I heard what happened today at school. And I'm quite disappointed in you kids", Mr. Grimm says, "more importantly you Dominic."