Chapter Thirty Three

Start from the beginning

We got to Jay's beautiful home and parked. There were many cars around and it looked as if Eva really brought her entire bloodline to their house.

"Shit. No wonder Jay's losing his mind. He hates this kinda stuff,"I shook my head getting out.

"Oh, I forgot to ask. Y'all are back to messing around again, right?"Kelly looked at me from over the car and I bit my lip. "I'll take that as a yes. Beyoncé!"we shut the doors and I locked the car.

"What do you mean? We made up but one thing led to another,"i shrugged.

"Shit is always leading to another with y'all. That's why you're three months pregnant,"she kissed her teeth and I knocked on the door. "You would die for the dick,"she shook her head smiling and I winked with a cheeky smirk.

Eva opened the door gleaming and shit.

"So glad you guys could make it! Come on in

"So glad you guys could make it! Come on in. It's Kelly, right?"she confirmed as we stepped in.

"Are you Evie? Esther?"I looked at Kelly with a smirk.

"Eva,"they shook hands.

"That's it, I keep forgetting,"Kelly fake smiled and I mustered my laugh.

"Well everyone is this way. We're all sat down at the table already,"we followed her to the dining room and I was met with over twenty people crowded in the room.

"Ma! Aunty!"Shaq bolted over to us.

"Hey baby,"I hugged him and kissed his cheek before he moved to Kelly. Jay strode over to us and my baby daddy looked sexy as hell.

"Hey baby daddy,"I embraced him inhaling his beautiful scent as my knees bucked

"You fine as fuck ma,"he whispered in my ear.

"You too but why the fuck you wearing a big ass coat inside?"i pulled away and laughed.

"I'm about to make a break for it. I hate these motherfuckers man,"he hissed and I laughed again. "Wassup Kellz,"I stepped aside so Jay and Kelly could talk and Shaq led me to a seat I assumed he and Jay were sitting near.