First Day of School

I'm Bailey Butler. Yeah, Butler. I'm the oldest child of Shay and Collette Butler. That means I have 5 younger siblings. Don't know who I am? That's fine with me, or it was. When the vlogs started I didn't want to be a part of it, so I avoided it. But now I know that I want to be in the vlogs. So this is my life being an official Shaytard.

"Wake up Bailey!!!!" Yells my younger brother Brock, I look at him, of course in his Spider-Man costume. When is he not wearing it?

It's the first day of school, I think to myself. I space about it, while staring at Brock. I hear some indistinct yelling, but don't process it.

"Baileyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!" Brock screams in my ear.

I jump back realizing that I've been like that for a couple minutes, and the whole time Brock was screaming in my face.

"Oh, yeah...good morning Brock, tell mommy that I'll be down in 10 minutes, okay?" I say trying to not be nervous about today. Then he runs off.

I get out of bed, and find some clothes for the day. I toss together the first thing I see, my favorite tanktop ever, my black and yellow Nirvana tanktop, black running shorts, a red and black flannel and my black nikes.

Next for hair, I go into my bathroom that's connected to my bedroom and start taming the beast that lives on my head. I have a short dirty blonde undercut, that makes people think that I look like Miley Cyrus, but I don't care. I'm about to start when I hear...

"Breakfast! Kids, come down!" Mom yells from the kitchen. Shoot, I think, I need to be ready, today's my first vlog, and dad is going to be vlogging us while we eat. I quickly toss product in my hair, and make it look like P!nk's, and I run downstairs.

I catch mom right before she serves breakfast to the rest of the kids,

"Hey mom, can I talk to you?" I ask kind of nervously,

"Of course, honey, what do you want to talk about?" My mom asks sounding kind of worried,

"I was thinking about it, and I have decided that I want to be in the vlogs starting today. Is that okay with you?" I ask, scared for her response, but I don't know why,

"Yes! That would be great to have you in the vlogs, I'll tell your dad!" She says, sounding a little to excited.

I go to the rest of the kids, and see Emmi feeding Daxton his baby food. Why is he so cute? I think to myself. I get some food, then I hear dad yell...

"YES! THAT'S AMAZING! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS DAY!" my first guess is that it's his reaction to me wanting to be in the vlogs. Avia and Emmi ask each other what could be happening, they come up with Taylor swift and avia are making an album, and that forever love hit #1 on iTunes. A couple minutes later he tells me the plan for my big reveal. He is showing the other kids back to school outfits he shows Gavin's...

"...and last but not least...Baileys back to school outfit!"