Introduction

Love & Fashion

Hello My Name Is Skye Bella Blue . I'm 18 and I Live In Brooklyn New York In The Hood and I Live Alone . I'm Sad To Say Im Living The Struggle Trying To Work and Find Love .. I Want To Move To Paris I Believe Theres Better Opportunities For My a Fashion Career There .. n I Promise Imma Make It ....

6:30 am

I Woke Up Bright and Early an I decided that I want to go Job Hunting so I hopped out of bed and went straight to the shower .. I did all my Hygeine things an was ready to doll up ..

Today was Saturday so I had to dress extra cute .. So I walked over to my closet and picked out my Blue Jeans Shorts with the rips in them with My Black True Religion Shirt and My Infared 11 Jordan's .. I walked over to my mirror n started with some light Make Up .. I stood there and Braided my hair to one side and Curled the Ends .. I picked up my Phone and ran down the hall towards my door and picked up my MCM Bag and headed out the door .

I didn't have a Car and I didn't wanna have to take the bus so I called a Uber (personal cab driver) .. Once the Uber arrived I hopped in and asked my driver to take me to Kingz Plaza ..

🌟🌟

I was currently walking around in and out of stores getting Job Applications ..

I was in Forever 21 actually looking for 2 outfits when I Bumped into this Guy he was cute he was Tall BrownSkin Beautiful Hazel Eyes .. "Sorry" I said politely and tryed walking away until he pulled me back and said "It's alright ma Was Ya Name" oh boyyy "My name is Skye and What's yours" I asked walking around the store with this guy who was a complete stranger. "Major you got a pretty name tho" as soon as he said that I just felt my cheeks getting warm and a Smile form on my face .

🌟🌟

I was finished doing what I had to do and surprisingly Major was still walking with me everything I chose to buy he pulled out a stack of money and payed before I could even pull out my card. It was fun having his company he is really cool and I would love to get to know him better.. So when he was on his phone I snatched it and saved my number as Skye 😍💪💙 I gave him his phone and a quick hug an ran off to my Driver ....

Woah Today Was Something and That Boy Was Just So Damn Cute and So Sweet

💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎

Thanks For Reading My Book

If You Think I Should Continue Please Lemme Know So I'm Not Waisting Time

GOALS - 5 Comments 10 Likes if not I won't Continue Thanks Guys 😘😘