Part Two

I don't pretend that we have all the answers. But the questions are certainly worth thinking about...

Acting it the greatest answer to my loneliness that I have found...

I guess the shortest answer is doing the thing...

Why would you hurt someone whose only intention was to love you...?

It hurts, but it's ok... I'm already used to it...

Not responding is a response...!!

You can give your all to someone that wont reach your hand...
mi
Crees que as encontrado al amor de tu vida Oh no estas listo todavia

Se te hizo facil enganarme... por mi culpa yo sufri por haberme te amado hasi.

Quien me mando esta vez enamorarme hasi de ti.

Most people tend to think the best of those who are blessed with beauty & we have difficulty imagining that physical perfection can conceal twisted emotions or a damaged mind. Everybody's damaged by something. And falling pieces exploding into shards. We as human became numb. Emotion drained from our body. And the damage would take years to repair.

Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more so that we may fear less. Fools reject reality & expect things to be different. The wise accept reality & expect the unexpected.

It's there anyone else that thinks that when life is unbearably hard & the easiest way is to run out. I think when life have been  knocking you down you will feel suffocated & want to run far ass possible.

Have you guy's been hurting yourself without anyone knowing because I have & then when people see my scars they been wondering what happened. But when you really needed someone they weren't there.

There's a lot of stuff that you cant explain even though you try a lot.
Nightmares can become your worse enemy in life. You gotta let go because then your soul won't grow as much as you.

Who said pain doesn't exist but the pain will be there as much as you let it hurt you. That's why we as people gotta learn how to let go as much as possible & don't become a monster. Because I bet there's a lot of humans that think that person like as became a monster someone that have they're mind damage from pain.

Let me tell you this there not different from us they are just like us. Even though they act tough but they are weak. We definitely gotta fight back for our own safety & don't let anyone tell us what to do with our lives. We gotta take steps by steps & write our own paths.

I have been trap on my own world I couldn't breathe & I was in my deepest dark hole I couldn't let myself be free from my own thoughts & fears. I push myself to the worst & I couldn't believe that I could find someone to let me free. But one day I found myself & stared to feel my feelings & have a second chance. I needed me, I needed my own strength & love myself again I had to find myself & loved again.