Forgotten Who I Am

Chapter One

Another school, I shouldn't be nervous I've been the new girl a dozen times. Last school I was the innocent one, the one before that the new emo girl, then the nerdy girl. I'm starting to run out of ideas of who to be so, I guess I'm just going to be me, the problem I have no idea who me is! I'll start with the outfit. Dark blue skinny jeans, brown riding boots, a grey shirt and army green combat jacket. My wavy brown hair is down and thankfully no longer black from my days as an emo. No makeup besides mascara. As I drive into the school in my black 1960's truck, blasting The Fray's Never Say Never; I look around. It's a big brick building with a lawn out front covered with students; all the students are separated like usual, this is a cliché school for sure. I walk into the front doors down to the office ignoring all the stares from the ever so polite kids in the hallway. I get my schedule and overview of what I missed, nothing new so another easy school. I head over to my locker where all of the other juniors are. I put my stuff inside then head to homeroom. I go sit in the back, and pretend to be doing something. Ughh, I forgot to put my slip on the teacher's desk, I get out of my chair and walk up to her desk. As I'm walking up I feel a slap on my butt and a...

"Nice butt!" from a brown haired green eyed guy wearing a football jacket and accepting high-fives from the other 'jocks'. Well I could have some fun with this (enter evil laugh)! I keep walking and lay down my slip on the teacher's desk. On my way back when I reach the jock I notice an unopened coke on his desk!

"Are you going to finish that?" I ask pointing to the coke.

"No, you can have it." He says with an ugly grin.

"Thanks!" I take the coke, open it and pour it on his head. I lean over and whisper yell in his ear, "Let's make a deal, ok. You stay out of my way and I stay out of yours."

"Oh, dude, Jackson you got powned by the new chick!" One of his friends says as Jackson shoots him a death glare. I walk back to my desk just as the teacher walks in.

"Jackson, what happened?" An old woman who probably has ten cats at home asks him.

"Ah, oh um... nothing. Spilled my coke." I laugh along loudly with the rest of the class.

"Why don't you go get cleaned up." Jackson leaves the class room but not before glaring at me, I just smile innocently at him. Mrs. Thompson starts the lesson on Calculus. I hate math!

"You shouldn't have done that." A cute boy with blond hair and blue eyes whispers to me halfway through class.

"Why, because he's the most popular boy in school and he is going to ruin my life socially. Do you really think I care, I can handle myself, I think I just proved that!" I say to him getting a little annoyed.

"You know what I like you; I think you are the only one who would have done that to the almighty Jackson Spears. "He declares. So he does have a back bone, good.

"So, may I know the name of my first friend at Ridgeway High?"

"Max."

"Well, Max you just got a new partner in crime." I say shooting him an evil grin.

It turns out that Max and I have math, science, English, and P.E. together. The rest of the day goes uneventful up until lunch.

"Hey Max, are the 'Populars' possessive of their table?" I ask as were walking down the hallway to lunch.

"Very, why do we have a mission?" He asks excitedly, I laugh at his cuteness; he's like a small little puppy!

"No, I have a mission. I'm going solo on this one sorry." I walk away before he can respond but turn back to see him walking to a table by the windows. Alone, I'll make it up to him later; I reassure myself. I saunter over to the table in the middle of the room and sit down.

"What do you think you're doing?" A bleach blond caked with makeup asks in a voice that sounds like a chipmunk on helium.

"I'm eating." I say gesturing my pizza. "Oh, it looks like you haven't heard of it!" I exclaim pointing at her unhealthily skinny waist. By this time everybody is listening to are little 'discussion'.

"Jackson!" She screeches right in my ear making me go deaf. I turn to see Jackson striding over to us. "The new girl won't move and insulted me." She whines to him.

"The new girl has a name, Heather" I say pointing to myself.

"You're the bit(h the poured coke on me." Jackson shouts.

"Oh, you're going to regret calling me that!"

"I don't think I wi-"He is cut off when I knee him where the sun the sun don't shine then smash his face on my knee. You can hear a gasp when he goes to the ground. I see the frightened blondy.

"Oh, you think I'm going to hit you. Don't worry I won't I'm not going to give you a reason to get nose job." I leave a speechless lunch room with Max trailing behind me.

"How did you do that? That was awesome!" Max exclaims.

"I grew up with four brothers my age, I know how to fight." I respond walking into the library.

"Where are they? Do I know them?" Max asks.

"No, but you will. Tomorrows there first day, their plane got delayed." I say grinning thinking of my four brothers.

"What are they like?" He asks as we sit down at a table.

"They all have blond hair and blue eyes and look exactly alike.

Alec is the oldest and will remind you constantly. He plays lacrosse.

Troy is the most caring and he paints.

Tom is the biggest player of the four and he plays football.

Derek is the bad boy and he plays soccer like me."

"Wow, Jackson is not going to be top dog any more. Max says grinning.

"HHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTT" We turn to see four big doufas running into the library. My brothers, I am thrown to the ground and pulled into a dog pile.

"Can't breathe get off, I thought you didn't get in till tonight?"

"When we heard that are little sis was beating up boys we knew we needed to come and make sure you don't get expelled AGAIN!" Tom screams in my ear. When they finally get off I know I'm going to have big bruise.

"Hey, guys this is Max. My new partner in crime!" I say, pointing to an overwhelmed Max.

"I thought I was your partner in crime!" Derek whines, I ignore him.

"Heather are you trying to get kicked out? You poured coke on a guy and then kneed him and broke his nose!" Troy asks suddenly serious. "Mom and Dad say if you get kicked out one more time you going to boarding school!"

"Hey, you guys would have done worse. He called me a bit(h and slapped my butt!" When the boys hear this I can see them going red. "You guys stop, he learned his lesson. You know I can handle myself, you made sure of that." The bell rang for fifth period P.E. this should be fun. HAHAHAHAH <- evil laugh.

Comment, I hope you liked it!