Dog Piles and She Men

I hate girls!

May I tell you why? They are more than fake with their back stabbing, makeup, and boyfriends. Yes, I know they are not all like this but more then the fair share are. Especially the ones gawking at my brothers at the moment. I mean really they're not freaking Hunter Hays, just four identical dumbasses!

"S*°®, Heather! What was that for?"

"Baby Curtain that hurt"

"Crap of a Satan what is happening?!?"

"I'm now official dead" My brothers curse at me after I run into them creating an accidental dog pile, breaking me out of my day dream. Opening my eyes, I see Max shaking his head at me while I attempt to untangle myself from the mass of brothers I seemed to have created. Wait did Tommy just say baby curtain as a curse? Oh God!

" Baby Curtain? What in the world?" I say between my combination of snorting and laughing. Troy, Derek, Alec, and Max soon join in while Tommy pouts on the floor attracting the exact thing which caused this whole mess! Girls.Ugh! And the blond one from the cafeteria seems to be the main one flirting. Standing up I intend to stop the flirting.

"Really Tommy? You have been here a whole 10 minutes and you are already hooking up with the fakettes?" Fakettes I like it, I should make up Nick names more often! But blondie doesn't seem as thrilled.

"I'll have you know my-" Whatever she was about to spout is cut off by the bell. The fakettes stomp off flipping there precious hair. I turn to see my bros laughing with my new partner In crime.

"Stop laughing we are going to be late for gym!" I huff. The idiots just start laughing even harder! Tapping my foot I wait until they settle down enough for us to resume walking to gym.

" Since when do you care about being late?" Alex teases. " Weren't you the one to be tardy 10 times in one day?" Oh yeah that day was awesome and since that school only had 7 periods I think I set a record!

"Yeah. But now I want to make a GOOD impression on the principle. So if you would excuse I'm going to gym!" I lie, then break away from under Derek's arm and stalk into gym with their annoying laughter following me. The guys soon catch up as I walk into the gym.

"Dude, this place is rad, perfect place for a prank!" Derek gasps but isn't looking but off in prank land.

"How can you even see anything through your hair? You really should cut," I tease him, he knows I'm not serious because I'm the one who helped him mom and dad realize that the hair cut was not reckless.

"Why are you kids not dressed out?" A slightly pudgy man/Woman asks. "If you are not dressed out within 3 minutes, four miles each!" She Man threatens.

"Yes Sir!" I salute. But it seems I said the wrong thing because the class gasps and a weird vein appears on the apparently female gym teacher.

" Now!" She Man Yells. We run off laughing yet again.

."There is no way he is a she!" Troy snorts.

"Did you see the vein! I've never seen Mrs.Alcon that mad," Max exclaims.

"She's married?!?!" Alex and I yell at the same time

"Stop copying me" We synchronize again

" No you!" and again

" I said stop" and again, yet finally I tackle him to the ground resulting in our third dog pile today yet this time Max tentatively joins in.

By the time we reach the lockers only 5 minutes are left of class so we skip the remainder of it.

"We need to have another movie night!" Troy says out of the blue as we walk down the deserted halls.

" Horror" Derek Shouts

"Romance!" Tom Yells. Yes my player of a brother is a chick flicker!

"Disney!" Troy Coughs

"Fast and Furious," Alec screams

"Comedy," I scream quite loudly. Yes I won! Even at the price of a teacher giving me a death glare while he closes his door the victory is sweet.

" You always win Heather," Alex pouts.

"Not my fault I'm awesomer!!!" I say rolling my eyes using a duh tone. "And since I'm the queen..." Tom scoffs I respond by sticking out my tongue. " As I was saying! since I'm the queen I declare Max is to join."'All eight eyes turn to his wide eyed face.

"um.. sure but I'm going to have to say horror is the way to go!"

"Ha! I like your friend Heather!" Derek joyfully says high fiving Max that traitor.

"EX- friend" I tease, causing Maxs face to fall until I tackle him letting him know I'm kidding.

"DOG PILE!" Troy shouts. Here we go again I think before 600 hundred pounds of pure brother fall on to Max and I.