Show off

I picked up Mayanna and kissed her cheek.

"Good job, Maya." (Pronuced May a not My a) She giggled.

"Your very good." Levi said and I nodded.

"I should be with it being our means of survival for two weeks plus training since I was very small." Maya giggled

"No show off." I smiled.

"A show off am I?" I threw her up and caught her.

"You are good with her, almost like a mother." Max said. I nodded.

"Thanks," I said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That night I sat on my bed smiling I wasn't alone. Maya was asleep next to me. I stood up and looked out the window. I saw the moon was full and the stars. I saw the trees bow in the wind. Then I saw people coming pas the gate. I ran over to my bag, grabbed my bow and an arrow, opened the window, and jumped down landing in a crouch. I stayed in the shadows and ran towards them. As I came upon them I saw Max and Garvil infront of them. Levi was behind them and Stefan was beside Levi. I stayed a little bit away, closest to Levi. I saw one come from behind Levi with a dagger, no one else noticed. I trained my arrow on his shoulder and shot. It hit him and he let out a shriek. As everyone looked to him I stepped out from the shadows and walked to him.

"Ah ah ah, wouldn't want more blood on your hands would we?" He looked at me with hate.

"So the Маленькая сука, decided to come and play." I pulled out my arrow.