Make it Right

Xavier POV

My mind was running with all kinds of different things as I sat outside my house smoking my blunt and drinking my Ciroc.

1.What was so important Buddha had to steal from ME to get.

2.How ima balance trap life and family life.

3.How ima make it up to wifey.

I finished the rest of my blunt and got prepared to walk in the house and hear Keyanna bitching. I mean I can't blame her but damn I was a hustler When you met me.

I bypassed the room me and Keyanna share and walked to my baby girls room filled with pick and white everything I watched sprawled over her bed .I laughed she sleep just like her daddy. I watched as she lightly snored .I gently kissed her forehead and turned out her night light.

Just as I was closing her door I heard

"Daddy"Laylani called out in her sleepy voice

I turned around "Yes Princess" I said walking back to her bed.

Can we hang out tomorrow... please daddy or do you have to work again? She said with disappointment lacing her tone.

This shit right here broke my heart I can deal with Keyanna Pickering but I can't have my baby thinking work is more important than her and junior.

"No baby ,daddy has the whole day off and he's going to spend it with you OK sweetheart."

"Really daddy! " she screamed excitedly wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Yup, so get you some sleep because we gone be gone allll day. "

She smiled and laid back down on her pillow.

As I grabbed the doorknob

I heard her sleepy voice again "Daddy"

"Yes baby"I said

"I love you "

"I love you more ,get some sleep OK" I said about the close the door.

"OK" she said as I walked to juniors room.

I entered my little boys black and blue room. I swear this little boy is my little twin. He acts just like me

Which scares me sometimes I don't want him to end up anything like me.

As a parent all I want is for my kids to be better than me. Especially Junior I don't want him to be exposed to this drug life at all.

I walked over to my sons bed .

I just looked at him for a while then I kissed his forehead and walked out his room.

I took a deep breath before entering me and Keyanna room.

I seen her with her legs crossed sitting in the middle of the end of our bed.

Before she could get a word out I said "I'm sorry"

"Sorry doesn't.... she started before I cut her off

"Baby , let me finish" I said taking off my jewelry laying it on the dresser. "I promise ima try to be home more, from my kids and for you, but you have to relize I do all this for y'all "I seen her about to say something so I hurried up and continued "But, I also realize I need to put home first "

I starred at her waiting on her to say something anything.

But instead she stared at me while I stared at her remembering why I feel in love with this woman my woman.

"You know I love you right "I said climbing on the bed until we were face to face.

She bite her lip lightly.

I kissed her slow and passionate expecting her too pull back but she pulled me closer.

I took off her shirt revealing her bare breast I smiled .

I took off my shirt then lightly removed her panties .

Revealing the tattoo of my name tatted on her panty line.

I kissed her stomach all the way to my name and below.

You know what they say make up sex is the best sex.