Family First

*Not edited*

Ive been trying to update since yesterday but wattpad being dumb but vote and comment for quicker updates. 

Keyanna POV 

Next morning 

I woke up laying on Xavier's chest. We were both tired from last nights events.

I got out the bed and almost feel I was so sore. 

Let's just say Xavier put in work

I limped all the way to the bathroom and did my hygiene. 

25 minutes later

I limped out of the bathroom  but not as bad as I was when I went in.

Xavier was still laying on his pillow but his eyes where open. 

I only had on my lace panty and bra set.

He seen me and looked at me hungrily until he seen me walk and  bust out laughing. 

"Shut Up" I said sternly 

He laughed harder 

"I'm sorry my baby a little sore? " he said snickering 

"Fuck you Xavier "I said walking towards my drawers 

"You sure?  That's what got you in this predicament in the first place "he said smiling. 

"I hate you "I said looking through my drawers.

I heard him getting out the bed thinking he was going to the bathroom until I felt his strong hand  connect with my butt.

"You hate who?" He whispered in my ear as he caressed the part of my butt he hit causing me to moan.

"Say you want me to stop" he said feeling the tattoo with his name on it  inching his hand closer and closer. 

"Xavierrrr "I whined. 

Just as he was about to reach my spot there was a knock at the door.

"Daddy "Laylani said from the other side of the door 

"Hold on princess here I come" he said going to wash his hands.

I pouted he done got me all hot and bothered for no reason. 

He came up behind me "fix yo face ima handle you later"he said kissing on my neck.Before going to open the door. 

"Goodmorning  Daddy! Lets go make breakfast "She said grabbing his arm. 

"Goodmorning Princess what do you want to eat? " he said to her. 

"Uhmmm Pancakes and Chocolate chip cookies! " she said excitedly. 

"OK baby let's go get bruh bruh "he said walking towards juniors room. 

"Xavier you bet not feed our kids cookies for breakfast " I said to him.

"I'm not, what kind of parent do you think I am? "he says to me 

Followed by Laylani's whining. 

"Princess I was just saying that of course you can have cookies for breakfast "he said in his failed attempt to whisper. 

"Yayyy!" Laylani screamed followed by Xavier shushing her. 

I laughed that girl can  get anything  outta her daddy .

I decided to go take me a nice hot bath and then I'll go join them downstairs. 

30 minutes later 

I walked into the kitchen to see pancake mix everywhere and both of my kids faces full of chocolate I laughed. 

"What type of parent do you think I am? "I mocked Xavier giving him the side eye. 

He shrugged his shoulders  like he had no idea what I was talking about then started laughing. 

"Look at mommies babies" I said picking up Junior and kissing Laylani's forehead.

"Mommy daddy doesn't have to work today so he's taking us to the movies ,cj Barrymore, Disney land,and the cheesecake factory. "She said excitedly. 

"Daddy said all that?" I asked looking at Xavier out the corner of my eye. 

"No, but he said we can go wherever I wanna go. Right daddy? "She smiled proudly. 

"Thats right Princess " he said blowing up her head.

I shuck my head at the two of them.

"Where is mommy's pancakes and cookies?" I asked looking around the kitchen. 

"I made it and put in the microwave mommy "Laylani said smiling. 

"Ok thank you baby " I said walking to get it. 

Xavier POV 

3 hours later we were all packed in the Range preparing ourselves first a day of fun.

First we were going to head to Michigan Adventures I convinced Laylani to go to Disney World another time. 

We walked through the gates and Laylani couldn't contain her excitement. 

I swear she  rode EVERY ride there with me and Keyanna taking turns holding Junior of course because he's to young for almost everything but he still enjoyed hanging out.

After we left there it was four o clock. 

I drove down the street to a Dairy Queen and we all got Large Milkshakes. 

After that we headed to the movies. 

We seen "Lego Movie " .

When we left all the kids kept singing was "everything is awesome " Keyanna was signing with them. 

I got to admit the song is kinda catchy. 

Our last stop is to Golden Corral since no one could decide what they wanted this allowed everyone to have there own choice.

When we finally got home  it was 11:30. 

Both the kids were knocked out so I carried Laylani in the house. 

While Keyanna grabbed Junior. I was so tired but I know I had one more thing to do.

When we put the kids down and kissed them goodnight Keyanna went to get in the shower.

I walked in the bathroom took off all my jewelry and clothes and joined her . 

I kissed her neck up and down while grabbing her breast. She turned around kissing me passionately I grabbed her Pearl messaging it gently causing her to moan in my mouth. 

I bent her over and the rest was history let's just say if she was sore this morning she won't be walking tomorrow. ߐ཰ߐʟ_________________________

They so nasty lol but I just wanna get y'all ready for the good shit.Drama to come in upcoming chapters.