05.

• Chaeyoung's POV •

"Your old man sent you here in hopes of marrying my daughter". Those exact words suddenly made this beautiful girl frozen in her place.

The room was suddenly in silence. Honestly, I thought her father would of mentioned to her that I am in fact a woman...and not a man. Interesting.

"Uncle, excuse me for my lateness!", Tzuyu busted through the door. 

We all looked to her. "Tzuyu...you're 5mins late...oh well, come sit. Dinner is ready", father instructed to Tzu. She sat in the chair next to me.

"Hey cousin...", she grinned to me while she unfolded her napkin and sat it into her lap. Oh right, this girl is my cousin. Distant-cousins...but same thing really.

I nodded to her then faced my attention back to Mina. My mind just couldn't stop thinking about her...is this what people call love at first sight?

"Do not worry Miss Myoui...we'll take good care of you. You can trust me on that", father said to Mina and smiled at her. She nodded and smiled back, but quickly looked down into her lap. I wonder what's on her mind...of course the sudden news, but still...i'd like to help ease her mind.

The chefs came through the door and gracefully placed the food before us. Delicacies ranging from lobster, crab, sirloin steak, and caviar. I guess we eat pretty lavish around here.

Mina wiped her mouth. From the looks of it, this girl doesn't waste food. She eats well. "Thank you for the food", Mina bowed her head.

Father laughed, "I'm glad you enjoyed the dinner! Do expect more dinners like this! We at the Son Residence love to eat!". I can agree on that.

Mina cutely smiled. Ack, my heart....

"I'll make sure to eat everything", she laughed, which made us all laugh as well.

"Chaeyoung...I like her already", Tzuyu whispered to me. I glared at her, but all she did was laugh.

"Stay away from my woman", I warned her.

Tzuyu bit her lip. "Oh cousin...that'll be quite hard, right?", she gave me one last smirk before standing up and excusing herself to leave the table. 

I sighed. Knowing Tzuyu...it's not hard for people to fall for her, especially women. There was a time when I dated this girl 2years ago, she and I weren't really in a long relationship but still...I had hella feelings for her. Then out of nowhere, I spotted her kissing up on Tzuyu. Did it hurt? Of course. But am I over it? Now I am...thanks to Mina's presence. I hope we can get along...that's all I wish for.

"Thank you for having dinner with us Miss Myoui", father said.

"Thank you for having me", Mina replied back. She stood up and bowed, excusing herself to leave the table. My eyes followed her until she disappeared through the doors. Oh how I wish tomorrow would come already. I leaned my head back and deeply sighed.

"My daughter...what are you sighing so deeply for?", father tapped his glass. "Could it be because of...Miss Myoui?"

I slowly nodded my head, which made father laugh. "Love at first sight, is it?", he stood up and made his way over to me.

"If you ever need love advice...you know where to find your ol' man!", father ruffled my hair. I clicked my tongue at his sudden action. 

"Ol' man...", my eyes looked up at him. "Never will I come to you for advice!", I evilly laughed at father, making him to suddenly raise an eyebrow.

"And why is that Son Chaeyoung?", he crossed his arms. I gulped. When he says my full name, it usually means I'm in trouble, or I'm in trouble. As you can see, I get into trouble alot.

"Ah...I-I mean...I'll take it into consideration, father", I nervously laughed hoping he'd lighten up. Which he did, thankfully.

"I thought so", he chuckled while ruffling my hair again. "Don't stay up too late my daughter...", father said as he was walking away from me.

"Yessir!", I yelled out. 

"Good", he said as he closed the door, leaving me to myself all alone in the dining hall.

Myoui Mina... I wonder what this 1year has in store for us...

-------------------------------------------------

Happy birthday Sana! Happy birthday to everyone who has their birthdays in December! May 2019 bring you all prosperity and fulfillment ! - L&J ♥♥

A/N: Thank you for reading! Please look forward to this story! I'll be trying new concepts 

and other things as well. It'll be an interesting journey ;)