Daddy Jimin x Little Male Reader

hey i'm back i know surprising right, i started this ages ago and finished it today so :)

i'm angry
and sad
so here's some angst that turns into fluff

•angst
•fluff
•fighting
•reader gets hurt
•bruises
•bad words
•also not jaehyun from nct it's just a name
•i lied i cant use the name jaehyun it hurts too much i love him but he's so scary (i met him at a fanmeet and his stare is piercing- then i tripped over him shdjfhfj)
•wow i'm tearing up about it just thinking of him he's so intimidating but he's such a sweetheart he apologized and laughed and i was like NO IT WASNT YOUR FAULT
•okay his name is Ricky Tan cuz that's the villain from a jackie chan movie moving on-

"why the fuck can't you do anything right?!"

books fell off the shelves as (y/n) was forcefully pushed into the wall. he was absolutely terrified. covered in dark purple bruises and irritated red hand marks, (y/n) curled into a ball. he knew he should have ran months ago but he was determined to make it better.

a stream of tears fell from his puffy eyes as a series of kicks and curses fell from the man's mouth. to think that he loved him once. only recently he had realized it had been one sided all along. he remembers how safe he felt in his arms, he remembers all the smiles they shared with each other, he remembers how they used to  go to parties and have fun, as well. but now the smell of alcohol was terrifying to him. the putrid smell only reminded him of the fear he held every time he could detect the substance from the man's breath. he knew it meant something bad would happen today.

"ricky please stop.."

another kick followed by a whimper.

"what have i told you to call me?"

"...daddy"

"good pet-"

"but i swear to god you're not my daddy"

ricky had lifted him up by the collar of his shirt, slamming him into the wall once again. (y/n) closed his eyes and braced himself for a hit, but only got a cold, heartless, whisper.

"get out."

oh no.

(y/n) was thrown onto the ground again.

"i said get out of my HOUSE you ungrateful brat!"

(y/n) was pushed out onto the sidewalk, the door slamming behind him. he trembled, partly from the cold weather and partly from the most traumatic experience of his life. he didn't know what to do. he sat on the concrete, hearing the crash of furniture from the inside of the house.

"at least it's not me being thrown around anymore.." he thought to himself, heart rate still pumping. he decided to get as far away as possible before thinking of a plan. he didn't have the car keys, so he ran.

he ran until his battered lungs couldn't take it anymore. he stumbled into a nearby park, laying down in the grass and panting. he pulled out his phone trying to think of who to call, it was a bizarre situation and honestly he was ashamed.

how did he let it come to this? truly, he didn't know and he didn't want to think about it, but he knew that that was not the man he fell in love with.

how about jimin?

(y/n) scrolled over his contact, seeing the bright goofy smile in the contact photo put him at ease. (y/n) knew jimin liked him, last year he had confessed to him in their shared dorm room in college. (y/n) was just moving in with ricky at the time, and jimin said he had to get it off his chest before (y/n) left. as closure. certainly not a last effort to win his heart. definitely not that.