Back at school.

Jhene walked down the hall on her phone giggling and went straight to her class as the bell rang. Me and nick went to math while Chantel went to art. I feel asleep during math because shut didn't make sense. 

After school  

Jason picked me up and we went back to my house. I haven't been here since.... I don't wanna talk about. We walked up the path and Jason used the key I gave him to unlock the door. "Pack all your clothes and come on." He said. I didn't even argue running upstairs with him begging me. I packed all my clothes in my draws my closet and anything that was straying. I picked up the chain jacquees left for me, everything that I felt close to and my jewelry and makeup and walked downstairs with seven suitcases and four smaller bags. Jason helped me carry them when we went out the door he put all the bags in the trunk of his range and back seat. I looked at the house once before we pulled off down the road to his house.

After putting away all the clothes and what not

"Come on." Jason said we went to his his white limbo

He drove down the road made a right and stopped at a pet shop. He pulled up his hood and put on his shades as we walked in. "Pick a dog." Just as he said that I ran off to the first one that caught my eye. The person looking over them opened the gate for me and it was an instant bond. "Jay.... I'm taking this one. I'm gonna name I'm Toulouse." I said to Jason smiling down at the cutie. We signed for the dog and went home. I absolutely love this dog so much. 

Hours later

"Aye. We back guys." Nicki said walking into the living room with all the guys. After a while they all left to go to the mall. I was mad at first because Jason said for me not to go but I got over it. "Baby girl I didn't forget about you. I bought you something to match me. Go look at the bag by August." She said. August handed me the bag and I opened it.

What Nicki bought.

"Thanks Nicki. I love it." I said hugging her. "Oh no prob babe. But I'm. Not the only one that bought you something." She said. I turned around and saw almost everyone with at least one bag. I went to que first and he got me a new phone case with AG on it and a pullover hoodie that said jacquees baby sis. Then I went to nick then August then Chantel then Jacob then Chre then Rayan. I absolutely loved of their gifts. We all chilled and watched scary movies until something I wished would never happen happened. Cop cars started surrounding the house. Jason had all our bags packed in a flash. Everyone in the house grabbed their stuff I helped Jason with our bags and grabbed Toulouse and followed Jason and everyone else to the underground garage which only lead to one place. Everyone got in their cars and followed me and Jason to the house. When we were sure everyone was out he closed the tunnel gate and we all got out. "Jason man what are we gonna do." Jacob said looking worried. "Jacob. This happened already why you tripping now." Jason asked calmly leaning against the trunk is car. "I'm not tripping it's just we could've been caught and man I can't go back to jail. Not now. " Jacob said more calm. "And you won't bro. " August said looking at Nicki while she picked at her nails. "So guys instead of just standing here let's go. "Jacquees said throwing his arm around Chantel. I realized that they had gotten closer after a couple days of him being with us. Rayan and Chre went to their car with nick and Jacob following. Everyone went to their separate cars and we drove to the house. When we pulled up I was amazed. The house was at the edge of hill like August's house.

 The house was at the edge of hill like August's house

The cars were to be parked underneath the pool area. When we all got out I sensed the tension. Throughout the whole rides Jason didn't once talk to me which was weird. I went straight to our bedroom and put Toulouse down because my poor baby was sleeping.

The room was just like Jason's other room except everything was on the other side of the room

The room was just like Jason's other room except everything was on the other side of the room. And this one had things for Toulouse. When I went back downstairs everyone was outside by the fire just talking and drinking. To my surprise Jason wasn't drinking at all. Something is wrong with him and in gonna find out.

Happy new year everyone. We in 2019. Finally. Last year was great and all but this year will be better. New year new rules. I'm finally starting back to write long chapters. Just for you guys. Love you all

-Jada ❤️