Chapter 3: Kept in History

Start from the beginning

Marinette: My nationality is Chinese and I was born in Shanghai before I moved to Paris a bit after age 3. This Ming Dynasty China set was sculpted and designed by my grandfather. He even painted in the floral patterns which baked into the pot itself. This is where my love of designing came from. Though my designing is made for clothes I often use the same floral patter in my dresses I make.

Ms. Bustier: Thank you Marinette that was very inspiring to see you follow your passions and all to be caused my something so small.

As Marinette walked back to her desk Chloe moved her bag in front of her feet causing the poor girl to trip as she and the set went flying to the ground as they were about to hit time around Marinette and the dish froze. Everyone looked baffled to see her and the set just floating there. They all looked to the back of the class to see Y/N standing with his arm stretched out as a green circle appeared on his palm with certain symbols on it. He dropped his hand and moved towards Marinette. He placed his hand under the box containing the set and wrapped his arm around Marinette's waist. The circle in his hand shattered as time around Marinette and the box continued. Both of them were caught by Y/N who gently placed the box down still holding Marinette and then placed her back onto her feet.

Marinette: T-Thanks Y/N...

Y/N: Don't mention it.

He leaned into her ear.

Y/N: Tell Adrian that you both need to meet me in the Principals office after school.

He then walked up to the front of the class with his box in hand. Marinette went back to her seat her face beat red. Y/N put his box on a prop to show the contents. Before he opened he started to speak.

Y/N: Now this may be a shocker to all of you but I am American. And I was born in Nevada Las Vegas. Or as it is now called New Vegas.

Adrian: Wait you mean-

Y/N: Yes the same Nevada that had the accidental nuke dropped. The same Nevada that was abandoned by the rest of the states. I grew up among thieves and gamblers. So much so I got good at Gamboling. And in New Vegas it's dangerous so I needed to protect myself. Hence what's inside the box.

He opened the box to reveal a stack of cards dead center with two engraved revolvers next to said pack.