Jayy

Jayy's POV

When I bumped into her it was like the best thing in the world. She is the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my life. But earlier when I grabbed her arm and she winced in pain it hurt hopefully she doesn't hurt herself luckily I have her number so that I can text her.

Jayy: hey :)

Her: hi

Jayy: uh can I come over I wanna hang out or talk?

Her: uh sure

Jayy: you never told me your name.

Her: oh it's Jackie

Jayy: k where do you live?

She gave me her address and I walked to her house since she lives like 4 houses down. When I got there I could tell which room was hers cause she was throwing stuff and screaming. I climbed up to her window and when I got up there she was gone but I heard crying in the bathroom and her laptop was open so I went to it she was logged onto ask fm so I read it and people were telling her to kill herself calling her fat, ugly, retarted, a dumbass and more. I walked to her bed and sat down. when she came out she saw me but I couldn't look her in the eyes seeing her sad would kill me she straightened up and walked towards me flashing a quick fake smile.

"We need to talk"

"About what? " she said innocently

"Don't"

"Seriously about what"

I grabbed her wrist and she screamed in pain.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing you just scared me" she lied to my face.

"So you wouldn't mind if I played with your wrist would you,?"

"U-uh my parents said I shouldn't play with my wrists too much it'll mess them up"

She pulled her wrist away from me. I looked into her eyes and saw pain and fear. Then I saw a hand print on her right cheek.

"What happened to your cheek!!?"

"Nothing"

"IT'S NOT 'NOTHING' IT HAS TO BE SOMETHING CAUSE ITS THERE STOP FUCKING LYING TO ME!"

"I'm fine ok I'm perfectly fine."

"NO. I'm taking you to my house we need to talk."

"No please Jayy you don't understand please"

"WELL THAT'S WHAT IM TRYING TO DO. Jackie I'm tying to understand."

"Ok" she says with a sigh

When we get to my house we go to my room I close and lock the door behind me. We sit on my bed.

"Jackie I'm going to ask you this and please be honest."

She nods.

"Do you cut...yourself?"

"....yes"

"Can I see?"

"No...i don't- no"

"Ok. Can you at least tell me what happened? to your face?"

"My parents they um..they hit me"

"When"

"At least twice a day"

"Is that what happened to your eye?"

"Yea..."she trailed off she pulled up her shirt so that I could see the bruises on her stomach. The sight brought tears to my eyes. I guess she could tell cause she pulled down her shirt.

"Jackie. Will you- are you willing to move in with me I mean I have a room for you and it's to get you away from the abuse."

"Jayy I-I can't I mean will it even be ok with your parents?"

"Of course if they know why they'll be fine with it"

"Ok I mean I guess I could"

"Uh I know you said no but will I ever be able to see your...cuts?"

"Maybe"

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Soo second chapter tell me if my updating pace is ok I seriously need lots of feed back please comment.