Mistletoe ~Olivia~

Warnings: None
A/n: ya girl is a whole dang mess, im sorry I haven't updated.
~~~~~~~~~

  "listen, listen, it wasn't my fault, okay?" You shook your head with a small smile on your face.

"Alex. You.. you brought thd rum to the party. And that is why the entire party is drunk!"

  "Okay, fair point, but I wasn't the one who spiked the eggnog"

"Yes, you were"

  "Okay.. so maybe it is my fault! But hey, you should stand under the mistletoe!" He smiled and tilted his head, the small santa hat he wore falling off at this action.

"Why? This isn't apart of our conversation" you crossed your arms

"Just do it. Maybe Olivia will stand under it" he said wiggling his eyebrows. You went red and cleared your throat. Flustered, you pulled the sleeves of your sweater over your hands.

  "Are you drunk?"

"Yes. But that isn't the point. Go stand under the mistlehoe" he started to push you under it.

"It's mistletoe, Alex" you corrected, laughing.

  "Not when you stand under it"

"Okay, first of all, rude. Second of all, I'm going, I'm going, stop shoving me!"

  You laughed and pushed him off of you. "What? You gonna kiss me, now?"

 "Wha- no! She is!" He smiled and ran off to who knows where.

   "Alex! Put me down!" You heard a scream from Olivia.

  Oh no.

  "Here's your kisser!" He put her down, giggling slightly.

He didn't. Olivia blushed as he pushed her under the mistletoe with you.

  He did. He really did.

"I-I'm sorry if he uh.. made you uncomfortable.." you said nervously, as Alex stalked off with his santa hat in hand.

"Not at all. Being stuck under the mistletoe with you is a gift" she flirted, leaning closer to you.

"Ha.. ha.. what?" You whispered, going even redder, if possible.

"I'm gonna kiss you. Afterall, it's tradition" she looked into your eyes, as if asking for permission. You gave a silent nod and leaning in.

She gave a bright grin before pressing her lips against yours. You kissed back eagerly and let your hands fall to her waist and her hands went up to your cheeks.

You parted when you needed air, quite begrudgingly, of course.

  "Wow" you breathed out, your hands never leaving her waist.

Your eyes widened and your face went a deep scarlett color, again, when you heard cheering. Looking towards the sound you saw your friends, who all had glasses in their hands and drunken smiles on their faces.

"Congrats!" Monse smiled, leaning into Cesar, taking another drink from her cup.

  You coughed and turned your head away from the group.

"Don't be embarrassed, silly. Alex told me you liked me. I like you, too."

  "He did what now?" You looked towards Alex, who had his hands up in defense with a soft smile on his face, before focusing your attention back onto Olivia.

"Sh.. it's okay. Wanna be my girlfriend?"

"Y-yeah, yes" she smiled and leaned forward to plant a kiss on your lips again.