Break up ~Monse~

"I saw you kissing him! I saw it!" You shouted at your girlfriend. You had caught her locking lips with Cesar when you were leaving Ruby's house.

"Would you just listen to me?! Baby, I swear he kissed me! I didn't kiss him!" She shouted back. You couldn't believe it, she actually expected you to buy her story? Cesar had kissed Olivia, and hurt Ruby, then he and Monse kissed, hurting you.

"Don't call me baby! I'm not your baby, anymore! I stopped when you and Cesar kissed!" You turned towards her with a look that could kill. "You know what? I'm.. I'm done. We're done."

"Y/n, please, I..I love you so much.. baby please..don't..don't leave me" she broke down crying, falling to her knees. The sight almost made you want to forgive her immediately and take her back, but you couldn't. You wouldn't.

"No, Monse. If you loved me you wouldn't have kissed him." A tear fell from your e/c eyes. "Just.. just go be with Cesar. You guys deserve each other" You turned and walked away, wiping the tears from your eyes. Maybe in time you could forgive her, but you just couldn't right now.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! It's been a while, huh,? I'm sorry ive been pretty busy.. and I dont have any ideas! So if you want to request PM me with the plot and if you want it to be Y/n or a personal. If its personal I need other details like name, eye color, hair type, color and length, and others if you want. Please and thank you! Bye guys!

~Rosie