M

"That poor boy," they would say, looking at the small child swinging alone in he middle of an empty playground that was filled just a while ago. "They avoid him like he has the plague." Those people ; sometimes the same, sometimes changing, would always come and see the boy swinging all alone.

Whenever he tried to interact with anybody, they would run away.

He would get trash thrown at him, and when he begged them to stop this torture, it only got worse.

"Haha, the shortie is scared," they would taunt him as he cowered in a corner, crying his eyes out.

They would say many other things and call him many other names that made him wonder what sort of parents taught their kids like that.

"Slut!"

"Whore!"

"Idiot!"

"Scum!"

Those were only a few of the thing this poor boy heard each day.

It wasn't anybody's surprise when he finally snapped.

But they didn't expect him to go so far, that is.

Breaking:

13 year old boy sends five others to hospital.

Violent teenagers reach a small boy's trigger and end up with broken bones.

1 forever disabled from fight.

Yes, that was the same boy who would cry and cower. Nobody knew why there was no hearing for him at the court.

Nobody knew why he wasn't sent to prison and there never seemed to be a fine put upon him.

After a while, people started noticing a pattern. He would arrive at the playground in a school uniform and would get on the swings, slowly rocking back and forth until the sun went down. And then he walked away, and after a little, he would seemingly melt into the shadows. A few kids got too curious once, a group of three.

Only one came back from their expedition, telling a tale of how the other boy went into a dead end in an alleyway and suddenly started attacking them, how he saw his life flash before his eyes before being able to run away while his friends were experiencing some unfortunate fate behind him by the hands of the stranger.

As the boy grew up, he soon developed a beautiful face that made people coo and momentarily forget who he is. He grew tall and somehow got a well built body, and he got a job.

A model.

One of the most well known models, in fact. People started forgetting about his past; about how he used to be someone that was like the plague.

Now, people started loving him.

They started loving the boy who may have been behind so many crimes, but they seemed to be drawn to him.

Hypnotized.

People often saw him with a small group of other males, also in the modeling industry.

They remember one post.

One that lasted no more than one minute before they got deleted.

A picture of him with that group of males, but he was cut off, and the picture was a gray black and looked like it started to peel away.

The caption was in a font that many were hardly able to decipher, but those who did got this one message:

They are like me.

•End Note•
L