New York! New York!

Start from the beginning

"I'm so sorry...my case..."

"Are you alright sir?" he stands looking to the both of them.

"No harm done..." he gave a half smile before pushing his way up the stairs. The lady up there yelling looks to Elanore and Newt.

"You, friends! What drew you to our meeting today?"

"Oh..we were just passing through," Newt answers as Elanore nods in agreement.

"Are you seekers? Seekers after truth?"

"I'm more of a chaser, really?" Elanore smiles a bit as she puts a hand over her mouth to keep from laughing. The woman stares at them a bit before looking to the crowd. "Hear my words and heed my warning. And laugh if you dare: Witches live among us!" Elanore and Newt look to each other. "We have to fight together for the sake of our children...for the sake of tomorrow!" she looks back at Newt and Elanore. "What do you say to that, friends?"

"Uhmm..." Elanore was about to answer but her eyes shift as she sees Niffler's paw reach out taking a hobo's change. She nudges Newt making him turn his head to her and she ushers to the sight.

"Excuse us." Newt speaks quickly as they run quickly up the stairs following the little Niffler running into the bank. They rush in and looks around frantically. "Do you see him?" he whispers. Elanore shakes her head still looking.

"He's going to go after shiny items. I'll go over here," Newt nods walking in another direction. Elanore bends forward slightly as she looks closely at everything. "Niffler..." she whispers. "Niffler come ba-"

"Uhh...are you alright miss?" Elanore pulls her head up quickly seeing a bank clerk looking at her.

"Yes..." her british accent toppling out on the new yorker. "I just...dropped something," she smiles nervously. The woman walks away from her, making Elanore sigh in relief. She turns her head seeing Niffler crawl in someone's bag. Newt seemed to notice as well as they both book it to the bag. Niffler was faster however managing to have snuck out of the purse as both start to chase it around. As Elanore looked near some of the benches she hears the sound of coins. She stops going slow before quickly dropping down, looking under the bench to see the trickster niffler. "Ah ha! Come here..." she reaches out to him looking right at him. He seems to go for her before seeing the shiny collar of a dog on the bench over. "No...no!" she harshly whispers. She gets to her feet as Newt seemed to try the same attempt she did before Niffler scurried away. Newt and Elanore eventually meet around the center of the bank looking frantically. Elanore finally notices him on a trolley. "There!" she points out to Newt. The trolley goes into the elevator with Niffler taking coins into his patch. Both of them take a step to head that way.

"Hey, Mr. English guy!" they hear across the room. Newt turns his head as does Elanore seeing the man from earlier that tripped over the case. "I think your egg is hatching." Elanore goes wide eyed.

"It wasn't supposed to hatch for another week.." she whispers quietly. Newt looks frantically before pulling out his wand and pulling both the man and egg to them making all three disapparate.

They apparate in one of the bottom stairwells of the bank. Newt takes the egg from the man, holding his wand in his mouth. Elanore watches as they egg hatches revealing a baby creature that appeared as a blue snake with wings sprouting out. "Aww...so precious." Newt nods not being able to speak as both walk down the stairs. The man walks down looking immensely confused.

"Excuse me..." Elanore held the baby creature as Newt opens the case. He takes it back placing it gently back where it belongs.

"In you hop..." the man walks up behind them as Newt looks over to the vault. Elanore moves in front of the case starting to close it.