"No silly. He'll have small things that resemble me; like our eyes for instance. Besides he is human, not a Steve Dar"

"Oh" Blue laughed at Dark's confusion.

They stood in silence once Blue finished laughing. Blue look up at Dark with a haunting look in his eyes, "I don't want to forget you or anyone else again."

"I won't let that happen Blue. I lost you more times than I like to. Plague doesn't want to lose Green ether; after all he is Plague's sunshine while you are my sparkle of hope" Dark smiled, "but I will not let them take you again"

"We don't want these two to suffer the same fate as us, but I can't help but to feel as though there's something more" Blue put his hands on his chest, "Don't tell the others about this Dark. Rainbow doesn't need to know nor do the others."

"I won't Blue, I promise, and we'll do everything to prevent Sabre or Lucas to suffer the same fate as you and Green did."

"Dark, I know how you feel at Sabre, but I want you to understand he will never be me so don't treat him like you would treat me"

"I wasn't planning on it, I didn't know he was you until later on, but I had these feelings beforehand"

"Good" Blue's hand fell from Dark's chest as his eyes begin to close.

"Blue!" Dark said in panic.

"He will wake soon; I have to go before he does and for you to go through the portal"

"I understand" Dark frowned, he wanted to talk more to his old friend, "Will I talk to you again?"

Blue shook his head, "Unfortunately no, this was our last meeting. Our spirits are combining, and I will be just an old memory just like Green"

Dark let out a whimper and Blue comfort him, "It has to be done Dar, I lived my life and it won't be fair for Sabre if I took over"

Dark nodded understanding Blue, "I understand"

"Don't let them suffer any more than they had as children" Blue gave Dark one last smile before he slowly closed his eyes, "Thank you"

With that, Blue fell limp in Dark's arms.

Dark stared at Sabre's face one last time before he went through the portal "I failed to protect Blue all those years ago, but I won't make the same mistake again. I'll do everything to protect you now my phoenix."

-----------------------------------------------

Rainbow ended up falling on his face when he and Nightmare came through the portal, Nightmare was drag down along with him since he still held his hand.

"Ow" Rainbow groan.

"I need to work on that" Nightmare commented. He helped Rainbow up onto his feet then he dusted his clothes off; he was kind of a neat freak at times.

"Where are the others?" Rainbow said worriedly when he noticed that the two other pairs have yet to come out. He was very worried about his friends; since Cliff and Rift came Sabre and Lucas have change a lot and there is a lot he must learn.

"There are a few minutes delay, the longer it takes for someone to get from one place to another the less stress the portal has. I made it this way so the portal can last longer, shadow stone is hard to mine sometimes to be honest." Nightmare said without thinking, "Come on, we have some things to talk about before ether pair gets here, I do believe you have majority of your memories correct."

"A few missing pieces here and there but yes"

"Good" Nightmare lead Rainbow to his castle, "There is much we must discuss. And I'll tell you about the link between Lucas and Plague, and Sabre and Dark"