part 30-new student

When you were running you trip and you were dirty as you cry on the ground thinking what bts had say about his frist love.

You: i hate him...he doesn't love me! Sob sob..he used me!

You got up and started to ran again to your house, as you got inside you showder and put on your pjs. Your phone rang and it was jimin. You didn't answer him and let it sat to ring. As tomorrow came you went to school and you saw jimin you ran away, it was class time jimin was looking at you but you didnt look back.

T: everyone we have a new student. Come in

You all look at the door and saw a beautiful girl.

???: hi my name is Kim parkyeon I am park jimins girlfriend.

She smile. Everyone was shock and look at jimin shockly. You were shock to but had ready eyes but force it back in.

Jm: what?! No we aren't.
Py: yes we are.
Jm: I-

He stop and look at you he sat back down. She was assin to sit next to jimin. As class was about to end she talked to jimin and you were with your friends.

Py: so you look different.
Jm: why you say your my girlfriend?
Py: I was just teasing you. Besides your parents told me that you were dating someone name y/n.

He was shock and look at her.

Py: why not break up with her and be with me like you always wanted too when we were little huh?

Jimin looked at you and look away.

Py: it'll be better having your life with me. Dont you think?

The bell ring.

Py: well gotta go see ya babe.

She kissed jimin on the cheek and you saw but annoyed. As you say bye to all your friends you grab your stuff and was about to walk out but jimin frab your wrist you look at him.

Jm: we need to talk.

He pull you out of the classroom to a quite place.