part 23-confession

He looked at you as you say those words to him and say.

Jm: do you really mean it?
You: yes!

The pouring rain Finllay stops.

You: I really do mean it. Your store in my heart.

As he was about to say something back to you, you took him by the hand and say.

You: save it when we get home.

You drag him back to the house. As you both got there you change and dry yourself, you went and grab a towel and clean his hair.

You: you shouldn't be wet to much you'll get a cold.

As you were wiping his hair he say.

Jm: y/n. I really didn't want to bully you but somehow I just wanted to.
You: that's okay. I hate myself for hating you.

As you finished he grab you and pull you to sit on his lap.

You: what are y-
Jm: just for a bit.

He got closer to your face, and then you jump off.

You: nope.
Jm: eh.

He stood up and grab your wrist and pull you on the bed, he was now on top of you.

Jm: I love you too y/n.

Your eyes went big and then he kiss you, you close your eyes and kiss him back, you didnt care if he was your biggest bully anymore you just wanted to love him.

Your pov: I dont know whats wrong with me..I just think I love him now instead of hating him..but what well the people at school do if they saw us together?

You broke the kiss he looked at you.

Jm: something wrong?
You: yeah. If we date...I'm afraid that the people at school will do something to me.

He pat tour head.

Jm: its okay. If something bad happens to you I will come and save you. I'm here to protect you y/n

He smile and you did the same. He hugged you and then you didnt realized that the both of you were sleeping together in your bed.