Chapter 5: RUN RABBIT, RUN RABBIT, RUN RUN RUN!

One by one.

Sophie

Phoebe

Geogia

Emily

Beth.

Ran out of the hut then behind, who is going to shut the door on him.

NOT ME SAID SOPHJIE.

Beth? Yes i'll do it, so what do i have to do? Again????

OK,  when he walks in you, quikley but carefully shut the door then pad lock it up. then we run for are lifes to the box thing in the woods Phoebe was talking about, then we can watch whats  going on. Said Emily.

"Really Sophie. Siad Georgia. Are you going to tell the others now? Yeah here it goes."

Guys when we were in the hut i found something, and you will proberly want it, its not worth anything. JUST  TELL US! I found 3 torches.

WOW that was so important Sophie, but with the torches we can find are way back to the tent. Said Phoebe.

Look he just walked up the st' steps. Sophie said in a vary worrid voice. Beth get ready to make a run for it. Did you close the door Beth? YES, ok good because it looks like its locked.  I can see the padlock on the floor, he has just undone it. Ok he is going in now. Get ready to do it Beth. Georgia said.

NOOOOOOOOOO

She has gone!!!!

GO BETH, GO!!! Everyone yelled.

Pick the lock up, i was thinking in my head. Lock the door up without making a sound. Sweet was starting to run done my cold, white forhead. The sound of the clike was such a good, nice happy sound, when i locked that killer up.

I have done it guys, BUT don't make a sound wedon't want to be found hear. Run we don't no if theres a anther way out of theat hut.

Come on RUN!!!!! Phoebe tell us what way to go, before we get sported.

Hay Beth you never gusse what im thinking in my head at the monent? Well noing you Emily prooberly.

"Run rabbit, run rabbit run run run.

Don't let the farmer have his fun fun fun fun.

He will get away without his rabbit pie.

So fun rabbit, run rabbit, RUN RUN RUN!!!!!!!!!!!

How did you no? Because I no you to well.