Chapter 4:The man with the glasses

Phoebe is that you in there? I said. Im scard Beth can you please open it?

Yes just because your a woss. Hello is anyone in hear? Its alright we wont hurt you.

"Beth is that you?"   The voice said from inside.

Are you hear to help me?

Who is this? What is your name?

Phoebe i think?

Phoebe we found you what happend to you when you were in the woods?

I will tell when we get to the tent, un tie me before the man comes back!!!!!

What man? Georgia asked.

He told me if i was to came with him he would't hurt me.Phoebe we're sorry that we dared you to go in there. Really. 

We're SORRY no no nooooo!!!! you mean YOU, your sorry for dareing her to go in there. Emily said.

Ok ok ok, im sorry Phoebe. Can we just go plz before he comes back. Did you see what way he went? He said he was going to see who was camping here. He also said that I will be sorry if its just a few people camping as he wanted something...... But I can't rember......... . . . . . . . . OOOO  i rember now, he wanted there money and he wanted to get them to to come into the woods hoping to try and find me, then he would follow  them and hope to get them to come hear he said that if i yelled that would help him get you to come hear.

WAIT you said he wanted us to come hear, wellllll now were hear he has got us where he wnats us. And he proberly nos were we are camping!!!!!!! We must get out as soon as possible, come on RUN RUN RUN.

STOP! Phoebe said.

he took me down this short cut tthrow the woods and he told me also that he has camra's that can see in the dark. I don't no if theres one in hear but he took me past it and i saw lots of t.v pictures, of diffrent paths in the woods. So if  we go down there and have a look and see where he is, as long as he is'nt in there. We have no chosse he will no where we are so trust me please guys just do as i tell you!

Ok Phoebe but i think i can see someone coming down the fild, COMING THIS WAY!!!!!  We better hind behind this brick building and wait for him to go in and then we can make a run for it.

NO this is better Phoebe said Georgia, we wait till he comes into the hunt, then we shut the door and padlock it, but with him insind. OK OK just get behind the hut before he can see us.

Would'nt he already of seen us by now, he has bad eye sight he has glasses. But would'nt he be wareing them then?  Said Emily. YES PROBERLY ALRIHGHT DON'T PANIC, one by one we all will  go out of the door and go behind the hut. DON'T MOVE WHEN YOUR THERE DON'T SAY ANYTHING!!!!! alright just go go go go!!!!!!!!!!!!