"What can I get for you, Bonnie?" Questioned Matt with a polite smile, turning his attention to Bonnie who told him her order. "I'll be back with your orders soon," he said as he left the two girls, going to the kitchen.

Caroline picked up a sugar packet, boredly inspecting it. "You never did answer my question Bonnie," stated Caroline, she was tempted to open the sugar packet and make a mess. Bonnie slumped into the back of her chair in defeat.

"Nothing gets past you Caroline," comment Bonnie. Said blonde tutted a 'nu-uh' to her friend, urging Bonnie to continue. "Seriously, you could be a shrink or something."

"Or something," Caroline repeated, clearly amused at what Bonnie had said. You didn't have to be a shrink to know that something was bothering the other girl. "Do you need to go to a shrink? Do you want me to be your shrink?"

"I-I," Bonnie struggled to get the words out, before she took a breath of air. "I've been having this bad feeling since the attack on Vicki and I don't know what to do about it."

"Be my date for the founders party," Caroline blurted out before thinking. Bonnie could be her date for the Founders Party since she wasn't going to take Damon. Caroline was going to use this opportunity to see if she could get the moon stone and maybe Bonnie could use this time to unwind.

"Your asking me to go to the founders party?" Said a confused Bonnie. Usually Caroline would already have a date by now. It was very surprising that Caroline was asking her.

"As surprising as it is, I'm asking you if you want to come to the party with me," told Caroline with a flirty smile. Bonnie looked at Caroline as if she had a second head. "It might help to loosen you up. Elena and Stefan are going to be there and I don't want to go solo."

Bonnie took a moment to think about her answer. "I'll go with you," Caroline mentally cheered. "But I want something in return."

Caroline raised an eyebrow at Bonnie. Matt was coming towards them with their orders. "Oh, and what would that be? Nothing illegal I hope. I mean I'll do it if you want as long as we don't get caught," Caroline rambled on. Bonnie smiled at her friend.

"Here you go ladies," said Matt as he placed their orders in front of them. "Call me over if you want anything else."

"Thanks Matt," Bonnie and Caroline told. When Matt left again. The two girls continued their conversation.

"And what do you want? A trip to a tropical paradise with a nudist beach. There would be lots of eye candy for the both of us," Caroline laughed as Bonnie smacked Caroline shoulder for even suggesting that.

"No nudist beach, Caroline. But I want a girls night in, with you and Elena," said Bonnie. Caroline pondered on what she said. A girls night in did sound fun.

"I'm in," Caroline told.

*****

Guests arrived in style at the Lockwood estate, Bonnie and Caroline stood outside the Lockwood estate, their arms intertwined as they walked to the front door, only to be greeted by Mrs Lockwood. As they walked in, Caroline saw Sheriff Forbes, who waved at both of the girls.

The music was very 2009's in Caroline's opinion. Bonnie and Caroline danced and chatted for over an hour. Caroline allowed for all the supernatural drama to go out of her head, but only for a moment. Tonight Damon was going to steal a necklace that opens the tomb but Stefan was essentially going to ruffie him and lock him away.