Chapter 5

Clarisse POV
Where am I? Who the hell is that in front of me? Is he going to try and kill me too? He's speaking, what is he saying, "...I'm your father..."
This guy must be delusional, there is no way he can be my father, I look nothing like him. He has grey skin and black eyes with some black hoop pouring out and he looks like he's in his twenties and there's no way he could have a baby at the age of two. I just stare at him as he stares back waiting for me to answer. "Well..." he says, "aren't you going to say anything?" The silence continues on for another few minutes until he says, "Can you speak?" I start furiously shaking my head no and the smile on his face fades.
I start looking around and I spot a cage in his room with Squishy in it. While he seems distracted with his thought I get out of his bed and run over to the cage where squishy is sleeping. I gently pick her up and place her into my hood without waking her.
        I ran towards the door when all of a sudden I was grabbed from behind but  it wasn't rough at all. It was that same man and I could hear him sobbing then he whispered, "I am so sorry, please forgive me. I know you must be so confused but please hear me out and I will explain everything." He let go of me and said, "go sit on the bed and I'll grab some paper and a pencil so you can ask as many questions as you like." With that he left the room.

EJ POV
I went to go get Clarisse some paper. Something must have happened after I left her in that damned foster home all those years ago.
I got the paper, pencils and a hard cover book and returned to my room to see that she was sitting on the bed patting that rat. I gave her the materials and said, "ask any questions and I will answer them, but then I have a few questions for you after".  She started writing then handed me a list of questions.
1. Who are you?
2. Where am i?
3. What do you want with me?
4. How do you know my               name?
5. How old are you?
"First, my name is Eyeless Jack and you are currently in my room of the slender mansion with all the other creepy pastas. I don't know why but Slender man brought you here after Jeff attacked you." She gave me a questioning look. "The creepy guy with the smile. And I know you name because, as I said before, I am your father and I may not look it but I am old enough to be your father but I lost track of my age a few years back, since I never look older than twenty. I can tell you all about your mother and what your life was like before I had to give you up."

Clarisse POV
If what he's saying is true then why did he give me up? Maybe Dave was right...
"Hey, don't look so sad. Do you want me to tell you the whole story?" He said. I nodded yes and listened to what he had to say.

"It all started twenty years ago, two years before you were born. I was with my girlfriend, your mother, and she was beautiful. She was tall and powerful with a cross bow. She had six beautiful red eyes, gorgeous blonde hair, and pale yet fair skin, which is where you got the color of your eyes and your skin tone. The only attributes you got from me was my short height, In comparison to your mother, and my brown hair. But back to the story, At the time I was friends with Jeff and his girlfriend Barbra, who was expecting a child at the time. When his girlfriend went into labor I was the only one around to help her give birth. Sadly there were complications that I could not control and both his child a girlfriend died. I tried everything to save them but he still blamed me for their death vowing revenge. He disappeared for two years and I had almost forgotten about his vow until a few months after you were born. While your mother was sleeping and I was off killing Jeff snuck Into the room and slit her throat and carved a smile onto her corpse. He would have killed you too if I hadn't of walked in to the room. We fought and he ran off, but I couldn't risk him getting you too so I had to give you away and the husband and wife I Gave you to were delighted to have a child of their own. I couldn't stay no matter how much I wanted to. It would have only endangered you." 
As much as I wanted to believe this story I still had to ask something so I wrote down on a piece of paper, 'how are you so sure that you are my father'. He then asked me, "have you ever cried?"