Chapter 4

Clarisse dream
I was running as fast as I can through a pitch Black Forest. The ashy trees scratched off my sweater and tore at my jeans. I was running from him. A shadow ran in front of me and I stopped. My foster father Dave stood in front of me with a kitchen knife in his hand. Tear poured down my face as he said "you deserve this you freak" and plunged his knife into my throat.

Eyeless Jack POV
     Slender brought in this girl and told me to heal her and I Couldn't even take her kidneys. What is up with him? He has been acting strange for a while now and maybe this girl had something to do with it. Now that I look at her she looks like someone I knew once. Her brown hair looks almost similar to mine but her skin is pale not grey. She suffered a lot of damage to her shoulder but surprisingly her rat hasn't got any injuries despite its weakness. Slender said I couldn't kill that thing so I did the next best thing and i put it into a small cage until this girl wake up.
Then Suddenly she sits up holding her throat almost as if she's stroking it. Her eyes took me by surprise. They were blood red with no pupil and there is only one person I know with those eyes.
"Clarisse..." is all I manage to croak out. She looks at me terrified but she doesn't speak. "Clarisse, don't you recognize me, I'm your father...."