"If this works, it'll make us legends," Neas answered with a breath of confidence.

            Just as he and the Doctor were about to proceed with the maiden activation of the Robocop, they were interrupted by a maiden of a different variety when Rania stepped out of Neas's TARDIS, her heels clacking on the sleek, metallic floor. The Tinkerer had the damnedest time walking in them, almost stumbling over herself as she walked towards Neas, the Doctor, K-9, Major, and Officer Lewis.

 The Tinkerer had the damnedest time walking in them, almost stumbling over herself as she walked towards Neas, the Doctor, K-9, Major, and Officer Lewis

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

            She was adorned in a very classy, form-fitting, short-skirted evening dress. Neas recognized it as one of the dresses he once wore when he was Mandy – one of the more fashionable regenerations of his past. "You look lovely," he told Rania.

            By her peeved expression, she was in no mood for his compliments. "This dress doesn't stop ridin' up!" she griped, tugging on the back of the skirt. "God, it's like I'm wearing Scarlet's pants again!" She then pointed her furious finger at Neas and declared, "Once I'm through with this joke of a date, you and I are gonna have a very long talk about being on the same page with our plans!"

            "Duly noted," Neas said. "Now, do you want to witness the birth of Robocop?"

            Rania's face lit with joy, wiping away the frustration that had been masked upon it. "He's finished? Hell yeah, I want to witness it! The perfect thing to take my mind off what I'm wearing right now!"

            Neas and the Doctor proceeded to simultaneously direct their sonic screwdrivers toward the RoboCop and activate him. For the first time in his cybernetic resurrection, Murphy opened his eyes. The world around him looked somewhat pixelated, but his systems managed to identify the people standing in front of him, from his creators to his partner, Anne Lewis.

            "Happy Birthday!" the Doctor exuberantly shouted to him.

            Neas took the matter more seriously by conducting auditory and visual tests to assure Murphy was functioning properly. Afterward, he asked the RoboCop, "What are your prime directives?"

 Afterward, he asked the RoboCop, "What are your prime directives?"

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.