62. The Sacred Wedding

Start from the beginning

It took a lot of time to set her hairs... Then Navya took the duppatta and fold her neatly then placed it on Nandini's shoulder... Alya pinned the duppatta perfectly...

Mukthi helped her to set the duppatta on the lehenga... They finished the work and sighed deeply... Only the wedding veil was pending... Before they placed the veil..., a knock disturbed them...

Mukthi opened the door and Murthy's were waiting outside got ready in their outfits... She move aside for them... They entered inside and Mukthi and alya went out for their privacy....

Nandini looked at them and twirled around and asked acting a smile in her face," how am I looking???". Raman said,"you are looking gorgeous my princess....".

Nandini smiled and asked Ishita,"mom, you didn't say anything???". Ishita turned her face to wipe her tears... Raman and Abhi Side hugged her... Navya was witnessing everything....

Nandini looked at them and bend her face not able to pretend her smile..

Abhi came near her and raised his chin upwards to match her eyes with his... Tears already formed on her eyes..., and she crashed on his chest saying,"bhai.... I can't control.."...

Abhi embraced her in his arms and said,"shhh..... Baby... You don't have to....". He broke the hug and wiped her tears lovingly.

Then he helped her to sit on the bed and he knelt down in front of her...
And said,"you are very precious to us and we can't see your tears... It hurts... (Tears brimmed in his eyes..). See you are going to marry Manik only na.. you can come to see us whenever you want and Manik will definitely bring you to our home...".

Nandini said childishly" he should be...".  Others chuckled at her and Abhi said,"yes and you don't worry about anyone you are not going anywhere without us, you just going to bring another family to merge with us completely....".

Listening the last line, Nandini smiled and nodded her head... Abhi continued,"so don't cry... Okay..". Saying that he kissed her forehead lovingly.... Raman and Ishita were proud seeing Abhi handles Nandini.....

Then Raman and Ishita came to her and Ishita said," now you will be going to handle a family with your love... I know you Will do that perfectly.. but still I am your mother na... I have to say this..., please take care of my princess and I know Manik will take care of you.... Abhi is right you are very precious to us... So don't cry okay...".

Ishita hugged her tightly and Nandini melted in her mother's warmth... Then Nandini turned to see her papa but he is not looking at her...

She kept her head on his shoulders and asked,"papa... Say something na...". Raman hugged her and said,"you are the source of peace to us how am I going to live without you....".

Nandini cupped his face and said," and papa I am not going anywhere... You know what Manik did, he arranged his wardrobe in my room.. because he knew, your princess can't live without you.... So he set his things in Murthy mansion....".

Listening that all got a satisfying smile on their faces and proud for Manik... Raman caressed her hairs and said," but how will I eat sweets...".

Listening that Ishita was in a angry mode and asked,"what???", Nandini bite her lips glaring Raman... Seeing her Raman understood the blunder what he created...

Ishita said sternly,"so how many days are going this... You both were doing this in my behind...".

Seeing her mom angry, Nandini gestures something to Raman and they both kissed her cheeks simultaneously.... And Ishita melted in that and they shared the laugh...