14. His Understandings

Sorry for the late please forgive me....I am really sorry😊😊😊.......
I was very busy in my project work..........😔😔😔
The story starts here.....

After finishing their talks, Malhotra's went to their mansion

After finishing their talks, Malhotra's went to their mansion. All are sleeping in the room except Manik and Nandini. Manik was thinking about her. Her smile, angelic face, cute actions come to his mind. On the other hand Nandini also thinking about him only. But she was sad about leaving her parents. He felt pain in her heart thinking about that.

She stood up from her bed and went near the cupboard. She opened it and took the album of her family. Then she sat on the bed making herself comfortable. She opened the album, and started to admire every photos. Like her brother's childhood photo and her photos and family celebrations etc.....

 Like her brother's childhood photo and her photos and family celebrations etc

She was thinking every memorable moments seeing the photos. She had tears in her eyes, thinking about marriage and all. Tomorrow is a big day for Manik and Nandini. But she will going to miss her family like hell.
At the time her phone started to ring. She saw the caller and smiled(who is the caller😜😜, of course Manik).

Yes Manik was calling her in Skype(video call). She attended the call and smiled after seeing Manik. Manik looked at her, he saw tears in her eyes. After seeing tears in her eyes, he sat up with a jerk in his bed, and asked,"what happened, why are you crying???".

Nandini nodded her head negatively and said,"nothing". Manik said,"don't lie Nandini, I can see your eyes". Nandini didn't say anything. Manik observed her, then he saw the album in her lap and understood everything. He sighed deeply and cut the phone.