"Shuichi! Its a pleasure to see you again!"

Keebo grinned brightly, happiness basically radiating of off the robot. Keebo was one of his oldest friends, as well. Introduced by Kaede, she had forced then to socilize and they eventually became friends. Shuichi's glance flickered to the silent Maki, before her red glance shifted away. She was blushing. Shuichi's eyes shifted down to her hand-

Where Keebo was painting her fingernails pink. A very, bright pink. Shuichi didn't make a comment on it, as he was dragged down to the ground with Kaede.

"Shuichi! We gotta paint your nails as well!"

Kaede demanded, as Shuichi noted that her nails were pink as well. And Keebo's nails were- does he even have nails? On his metal nails? Shuichi didn't state anything about that, either.

"Why?"

Shuichi questioned, somewhat fearing for his nails lives. He wasn't a pink guy- he didn't hate the colour or anything, he would just prefer it not to be on him.

"Because! We are all matching nails for the sleepover!"

Keebo was the one to reply, as he finished off Maki's final pink nail rather skillfully. Kaede clasped her hands together, her attention sliding to the rather gloomy female. She began to blabber to her,proving that she wouldn't help Shuichi out of this.

"Now, Shuichi, will you please give me your hand?"

Keebo asked, sticking out a non armed hand, his blue eyes glowing slightly in what seemed to be happiness. Shuichi sighed, seeing no point in resisting. He gave Keebo his hand, instantly regretting his choice.

"Thank you, Shuichi! Trust me, I am skilled at painting nailed and you have nothing to fear! You will not regret your choice!"

Keebo grinned, his attention sliding to his nails. 'Too late, Keebo.' Shuichi thought in his head, feeling the coldness of the nail polish touching the top of his nail. Where was Kaito? Shuichi didn't move a muscle, frightened to mess up the robots flow of painting his nails the bright colour. Around the third nail painted, Kaito had entered the room.

"Kaito Momota, Luminary of the stars has arrived!"

Kaito declared grandly, placing his hands on either side of his hips. Everyone's glance but Keebos slid to the astronauts direction.

"Idiot."

Maki replied, before glancing back to Kaede as she began to speak again. Kaito dropped his hands, puffing out a breath.

"Aw come on, you love me, Maki~Roll!"

Kaito replied, stepping over to the female's. Maki didn't glance at him, but Kaede had stopped talking to Maki, so the two could converstate. Instead, Kaede had shuffled over to Shuichi and Keebo.

"Shuichi! What have you been up to all these years?"

Kaede smiled, her eyes sparkling brightly. Shuichi didn't threaten his hands, only tilting his head din her direction as his grey eyes flickered to the pianist.

"Oh.. Ah, nothing important, really.."

Shuichi mumbled, not one to gloat about his cases. He felt weird just talking about them- as if he was doing something wrong.