Chapter 9

IX.

After the class, Nagisa putted his things in the satchel just thinking what happened earlier.

"Nagisa! Let's go!" Sugino shouted from the outside, Nagisa ran outside and both of walked together until in the train station. Both of them saying their goodbye's.

Then someone from the main building took a notice of Nagisa and start bad mouthing him, Nagisa didn't bother to shut them up but those words surely hurted him. The student from the main building continued talking about the Class E until someone made them shut their mouth.

The shattering of a glass can be heard, Akabane is holding a bottle from a softdrink, I think? He smashed it near the student that who got scared and ran away. Karma just laughed at them.

"Karma-kun.." Nagisa muttered

"Nagisa-kun there's something I'd like to ask" Karma eyed Nagisa as they swiped their Ids. "Do you know Koro-sensei pretty well?"

"Y-yeah, well sort of" Nagisa stuttered.

Karma asked if Koro-sensei would get angry if  he called him an octopus, Nagisa replied and said it will be the only opposite explaining why while sweatdropping a little bit. Karma hummed and smirked making him look intimidating on what he said to Nagisa.

In a library, there's a ravenette who's reading a novel by Shakespeare. Wearing a headphone and sitting near a window that the rays of the sun went through that glistened the ravenette's skin. Bailey is not really fond of studying but she already learned many things because of his dad.

Bailey didn't expect that she will come here, a world where she would really like to go. She sighed thinking of many things that is entering her mind, what should she do? Bailey yawned loudly and stretched her arms making a pop sounds. She closed the book and returned it where it was before, grabbing her satchel before leaving in the library.

Everyday is always tiring for her, when her dad left she's gotten too listless but of course she didn't forget what responsibilities she have. Oh right did I told you that she's an assassin? I told you, right? She's rank next to her father but she's only killing those who only do illegal things.

Bailey sighed as she finally arrived in her apartment, cooking a curry that satisfies her stomach. After eating, she took bath to refreshen herself. Wearing a pair of pajamas while drying her hair in the living room. She conneted her ps3 to the TV, ready to play again all night.

Oh well, it's her choice.

•••

Morning came, in kunugigaoka high there's Koro-sensei sobbing because of shortage in money that he can't buy a gelato. Once he opened the classroom, he noticed that all his students are sweating and a little bit paled.

"What's wro—" before Koro-sensei continued, he saw a dead octopus in the teacher's desk and Karma just having his arrogant attitude and just smirked at it. But of course Koro-sensei returned the favor.

In the whole day, all attempts of Karma failed leaving him a little bit pissed. Both Nagisa and Karma went in the middle of forest near the cliff, then Nagisa asked what he will do now.

Karma just gritted his teeth as he remembered what happened in his past, Nagisa stared at him who's thinking deeply. Then Koro-sensei arrived where they are.

"Koro-sensei, you're a teacher, right?" Karma asked, looking at Koro-sensei while wearing his signature smile.

"Yes" Koro-sensei awsered with a curiousity why Akabane asked that kind of question.

"So a teacher would put his life on the line his students, right?"

"Of course. A teacher's a teacher, after all."

"Then I can definitely kill you"

Akabane pointed his gun at Koro-sensei and jumped in the cliff leaving a Nagisa mouth agape because of what he did. But of course luck isn't in his side, Koro-sensei made a sticky web by his tentacles below him. Koro-sensei just chuckled at his attempts to get out of it.

"The option to abandon you doesn't exist. Believe in me and jump whenever you like" Karma eyes widen on what he said and thought deeply that he can't kill this teacher even his existance as a teacher. Koro-sensei carried Karma up.

"Karma-kun, you acted so recklessly without batting an eye" Nagisa sweats and with a little admiration, Karma just denied him and now it's Koro-sensei who teased Karma.

Karma just gained a tick mark, a little bit irritated. He made a gesture smiling at Koro-sensei and said "I'm going to kill you. Tomorrow, that is." then grabbed something from his pocket a purse.

"Let's go home, Nagisa. My treat" throwing and catching the purse.

'Having a two devils in the room...'

"W-WAIT! ISN'T THAT'S MY CHANGE PURSE" Koro-sensei exclaimed. Karma just stucked out his tongue at him for leaving his purse defenseless. While Nagisa just sweatdropped at them.

Both of them returned to the room, Karma still holding Koro-sensei purse. There are still students left like Kayano, Sugino, Rio, Megu, Maehara, and Isogai.

"Oh, Karma. What's on your hand?" Maehara asked, eyeing the familiar purse. Karma smirked at them and Nagisa just laughed sheepishly.

"Koro-sensei's purse" He chuckled, throwing and catching the wallet. All the students that is left just sweatdropped at him, poor them having two devils.

"Like Bailey!" Kayano exclaimed, earning a questioning look from Karma.

"The transfer student and the first one who inflicted an injury to Koro-sensei" Nagisa said to him.

Karma hummed a little interested that there's someone who's able to damage Koro-sensei.

"Oh yeah, why she's absent?" Kayano continued.

And from somewhere, Bailey sneezed. She rubbed her nose and just sweatdropped thinking that her classmates are definitely talking about her, like in an anime. Someone appeared behind her holding a knife but before that person can charge at Bailey, he fell down with blood pooling below him.

'Well, better to finish this first' she thought as she swinged her Katana to make the blood away from it, picking her mask on the floor before putting it on her face.

Wolves are fierce and destructive, be careful to not meet one.