Chapter 3

III.

A girl sleeping in a couch peacfully and that girl is Bailey, a teenager who's living in a big apartment alone in Japan. Why? Because she's chasing her old man for leaving her on her own.

Snoring softly as the chirps of birds can be heard but her peaceful sleep ended quickly. The noise of the alarm from her phone disturbed her sleep, Bailey groaned slightly as she rubbed her eyes before sitting up.

Bailey is not a morning person but she need to be ready right now because she have a entrance exam. Bailey just yawned grabbing her phone near the pillow of the couch.

Her eyes wided, her face became paled...and guess what?

'9:56'

Bailey is already late. Why? Because she stayed late at night playing ps3.

She rushed through her bathroom, showering quickly and brushing her teeth. She just used her usual outside clothes, some pants, sneakers and a sweater.

Bailey just grabbed a piece of bread and quickly went out of the house locking it.

'Maa, I can't really wait.' she thought as she ran fast, sweats were dropping from her face as her breathing became ragged.

When she finally arrived at the school, there were no students walking outside. She stopped running and just walked slowly, her hair swayed slightly because of the wind.

Bailey went to the main building, walking towards to the chairman's office.

She saw many students that were studying like a robot, specially the A class. She stared at the class while walking then she saw a strawberry blonde hair looking at her with a curious gaze, Bailey just averted her eyes from him as she noticed him smirked 'A sadist.'

Once she reached the office, Bailey took a deep breath before knocking. A cold voice answered "Come in"

Bailey twisted the knob of the door, a cold breeze of wind brushed through her skin. Bailey just shivered as she stared at the chairman sitting in a swivel chair.

'Asano Gakuho'

The chairman just leaned on the table resting his chin in both of his hand.

"Your late" He said, smiling fakely at her with his venomous voice.

"Haha! I oveslept, I'm sorry Asano-san" Bailey replied sheepishly, not being intimidated by Asano.

The chairman just hummed looking at Bailey with a glint in his eyes.

"A sorry won't do."  The chairman said as his fake smile faded on his face.

Bailey just smirked at him....well it's like she's mocking him.

"Then you can put me in E Class" Bailey just cheered on her mind, she really wanted on that class. Asano just smiled at her again.

"W—" Before Asano can say anything Bailey cutted him off.

"AHH! Look Asano-san I'm already late. Ja ne~" Bailey just ran off of his office, snickering in her mind.

She doesn't want him to say anything, before he can change his mind Bailey just ran off. Bailey just ran in the hallway, excited to go in the E Class.

She looked at her wristwatch that indicates that it's already '10:14'

Bailey didn't saw what is ahead that's why she bumped into someone with a strawberry blonde hair....when she saw his face, Bailey quickly ran away.

'Asano Gakushuu'

'Heh, a transfer student' the strawberry blonde hair thought.

The strawberry blonde just walked inside of the chairman's office, noticing the cold atmosphere lingering inside.

Asano looked at his father's face like he was pissed off.

"Heh~ looks like someone pissed the chairman off" He said to his father with a smug look.

"I don't have an enough time for you Gakushuu"

——

Once Bailey was out of the main building she quickly went to the mountain where the E Class is located. Walking to the non-ending stairs, her eyebrow just twitched in annoyance because she's too lazy to walked into this stairs.

When Bailey was walking, the crickets can be heard, the sounds of rustling of leaves calmed her mind. Maybe it's not too bad being near to nature.

Once she reached the top, Bailey just wiped of her sweat in her forehead. She steadied herself before continued walking.

The sounds of air rifle can be heard, Bailey's heart were thumping loudly, really excited to join them and to punch his old man. She took a deep breath while walking.

When Bailey entered the old building she saw a man with a slant onyx eyes with a spiky raven haired.

'Tadaomi Karasuma'

"You're the transfer student?" He asked

Bailey just nodded at him, surprised that the chairman quickly told them that she will attend at the E Class.

"Follow me at the faculty"

Karasuma walked fast as Bailey followed him, the sounds coming from the air rifles stopped maybe because the koro-sensei is already teaching them.

Once they entered the faculty, Karasuma just handed her a paper and pencil that says about the yellow octopus who made the moon crescent, that as a student of E Class they need to kill him before the March ends, and one more paper for her file.

When Bailey is reading the information even she already knew it, Karasuma just stared at the girl judging her.

In his eyes, the transfer student is a frail girl with a dark charcoal hair partnered with a red flaming eyes. Having a petite body, Karasuma just stared at her with curious eyes, why she isn't freaking out like the others.

That when other people knew what's happening they will freak out, but Bailey is just calm with a collected mind. Once she signed the paper she spins the pencil in her hand before giving it to Karasuma.

Data File

Name: Bailey

Age: 15

Birthday Date: 12th of December

Family Members:

Mother: ???

Father: (Alive)

Siblings: ???

Likes: sweets, cool people, dogs

Dislikes: arrogant people, spicy things

Hobbies: drawing/sketching

After Karasuma read it, he just stared at Bailey and introduced himself.

"I'm Tadaomi Karasuma, an agent from ministry of defense but now I'm your PE teacher." he said formally

"Nice to meet you too,Karasuma-sensei" Bailey said softly bowing a little.

Karasuma-sensei just stared weirdly at Bailey like why she's absorbing things like this normally like her daily life.

——

"Nguyaah!" a yellow octopus shouted because someone suddenly threw a rubber knife at him.

"Ne ne, Koro-sensei did you have a good news for us?" a green haired girl asked Koro-sensei.

All of the students looked at him in anticipation.

"Nfufufufu~" The yellow octopus just chuckled and his students just shoot him with guns, annoyed because of not saying to them.

"Koro-sensei~ just tell us" A blonde hair girl whined as she continued shooting the octopus.

"Nguyaaah! W-wait a minute, I didn't even have an idea" the yellow octopus shrieked  as he dodged the bullets fast, the class just groaned before sitting up.

Then suddenly the door slide open and Karasuma-sensei was seen.

"We have a transfer student today."

With one sentence all the students fidgeted on their sits, excited of what kind of classmate they will have today.