Chapter 28. In Too Deep

Start from the beginning

"No. You've done a lot for me and this is the least I can do for you. I'm a be a man and handle this" I assure and Angelo nodded his head.

"We'll link again later this week once I get some things in order. I appreciate you" He said as we slapped hands and he pulled me in for a hug.

My eyes roamed down to the ground and as we were parting I felt like I'd just signed my life over.

I watched Angelo leave before sighing and leaning up against my car taking in the dark sky.

I knew leaving the game fully was never a possibility right now, I needed the money and I needed to be able to provide for my loved ones the only way I knew how.

After thinking for a few moments I fetched my phone out of my pocket and called Aaron.

I knew he'd still be up, he couldn't sleep long if I wasn't laying next to him.

"Hello?" He questioned trying to act all sleepy and shit like he wasn't waiting.

"Sienna up?" I asked being able to hear my daughter in the background babbling.

"Yeah, she's chilling" Ron responded and I shifted uncomfortably.

"Get up, lets get breakfast. Get Sienna ready and I'll be there soon" I said before hanging up and not giving him enough time to decline my offer.

I knew he wasn't going to leave me because of this, but I knew I had to be upfront with him and still give  him a heads up.

The only positive thing about this was the security that came along with everything. But I still didn't have anyone I felt like I could fully trust besides Aaron.

Carlos was dead and soon Deejay would be dead, if it wasn't for Skye's daughter she'd be dead soon too.

I got back into my car and pulled off before one of the people living around called the cops to come harass me.

By the time I got back to the brownstone Aaron was coming out of the house with Sienna and her diaper bag.

My daughters head lay comfortable on his shoulder as she sucked on her pacifier and pulled at his sweatshirt.

I got out of the car and took her from him while he headed for the passenger seat.

"Look at us being a family" I taunted and he smirked as I placed Sienna in her car seat and buckled her in properly.

"I woke up like two hours ago and she was still in her room sleep. You weren't in bed and I was mad" Ron said as I shut the car door.

He remained standing with the passenger door open and looking at me as if he knew I was hiding something.

"You was looking for me? You must've been about to suck some dick" I said dropping my voice real low as if my daughter could understand what was being said.

"No of course not. You're a lazy fuck in the morning, you just lay there and expect me to ride while you half sleep and grunt" Ron said.

I kissed his lips and roughly bit down on his bottom lip since he wanted to talk shit.

"And you still be moaning and calling me daddy. Don't front nigga like you don't like that shit" I said looking him over.