xxiii. - LAST WORDS

🍃

2:45p.m. ; tuesday

"hey," the door creaks open to see jane smiling at you. "are you okay?"

you've been zoning out lately cause few more hours, you'll be walking down the isle with your long white gown, while jungkook will be looking at you as somekind of a goddess that he really love.

soon you'll be spening your entire life with jungkook.

not jimin.

"yeah," you looked at the mirror with your hair tied up high. "i'm good."

jane grabbed your cheeks, squishing it and lets out a sigh. "you're not."

"and you're right." you managed to smiled and looked into her eyes. "anyway have you seen my perfume? the one jungkook gave me? gosh i don't know where'd i put it."

"i don't know with you. it was hella expensive sis." she stood up and lets go of your face before searching the perfume.

you couldn't find it anywhere so you decided to sit down instead. "i'm sorry ggukie i lost it."

"it's alright. the ceremony is about to start anyway." she said as your heart starts to beat faster, feeling nervous all of the sudden. "are you sure you want to spend your life with him?"

it took you about few seconds before nodding your head. "yes."

🍃

"i may now call you, husband and wife." the priest finally said as the crowd cheers. you looked over to jimin who was giving you a sad smile while clapping his hand. "you may now kiss the bride."

jungkook gently pulls you by the waist as your lips finally attached to each other. the sparks and excitement wasn't present. but you knew you had to love jungkook cause he's now officially your husband. you choose him.

🍃

4:32p.m. ; tuesday (reception)

it was the time to visit and talk with few friends and relatives so you had to go table by table. few of them were your friends back in highschool and some where from college meanwhile the rest was jungkook's relatives.

"thank you so much." you bowed and smiled to your aunt before walking out searching for any more visitors.

but the next person you were greeted wasn't the person you expected.

jimin. love of my life..

you wanted to hug him so bad and runaway but you just couldn't do that. not with jimin whose jungkook's brother.

you took a deep breath before smiling at him awkwardly. "hi."

"congrats, y/n." jimin gave you a small smile and burries his both hands in his pockets.

you sighed and looked down. "thanks."

"i hope jungkook gives you happiness." he bit his lip, not wanting to cry in front of you. "i love you."

hearing those three words from him made you even weaker.

you smiled and bowed at him. "i know he will."

i love you so damn much, i hope you know that.

you turned around, heaved a deep sigh.

"goodbye, jimin."

and those were your last words.

-

and thats the end of this story.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

im kidding there's still more 😂