25

~Roselyn's POV~

I made sure Luke and I had showered and changed before everyone got home, as well as started the laundry. I smacked Luke away from me as I tried to cover up the hickies on my neck, as he was just trying to stop me from covering them. "Stop!" I groaned, trying to cover them. I glanced at him in the mirror, raising a brow as I blended the concealer. "Why are you covering them?" He pouted.

"Why not?" I asked back, and he gripped my hips softly. "Because I like to see them." He muttered, resting his chin on my head. I smacked him away, grinning at him in amusement. "You see them plenty when you're making them." I said, turning to face him once they were fully covered. He huffed and ran a hand through his hair, making me look up at his messy curls. "You need to brush your hair." I remarked, and he frowned. "Where's your brush?" He asked, looking over the counter until he found it.

He began brushing his hair while I left the bathroom, tying my own hair up into a ponytail. He came with me into the living room after he finished brushing his hair and sitting on the couch by me. He laid his head on my lap, grabbing my hand as Sophia came wandering in from outside. I ran my other hand through his curls, lightly threading my fingers through the strands as he played with my nails. I could feel Sophia glaring at me, but I ignored it, looking down at him. "Why did you put your hair up?" He frowned, his hand wrapping around my wrist.

I shrugged, smiling in amusement. "Because it's hot and my hair is heavy." I answered, glancing down at his hand as he softly rubbed my wrist. "I like it better when it's down." He said, furrowing his brows.

"Well, it's hot, so you're gonna have to suck it up." I snorted, watching as he pouted and rolled over, burying his face in my shirt. "What are you doing?" I giggled, pulling my hand out of his. "Shut up, cute little bitch." He muttered, briefly pulling back to give me a smile and a teasing wink. I raised a brow at him as he buried his head back into my shirt, giggling to himself. "You'd better stop calling me a little bitch or I might forbid us to have sex." I threatened.

Luke smirked, sitting up and grabbing the side of my head. He squished my cheeks in his hand, causing my lips to pucker up. "Forbid me? You like when I fuck you too much to do that, sweetheart." He chuckled, briefly kissing my lips. "What if I was just faking liking it?" I challenged, raising a brow at him. He scoffed, grinning at me in amusement as he shook his head. "Definitely not." He said. I looked up at him, my face still in his hand. "You're right, but you're an idiot." I muttered, rolling my eyes.

I heard someone plop on one of the other couches, drawing my attention over to see that it was Sophia, looking pissed and jealous. I looked up at Luke again, blinking in surprise as he kissed me hard, his hand still holding my face. I didn't return it, uncomfortable that Sophia was not only in the room but also watching us, and then he pulled away, softly kissing my jaw. "Kiss me." He whispered. I stared up at him, shaking my head slightly. "She's looking at us." I said quietly, but he only shrugged. "I don't fucking care. I want you to kiss me." He frowned. I gave him a peck and then pulled away, smiling at him. "That's all you're getting from me."

"You suck." He pouted, slouching into the couch. I smacked him, standing up and heading towards the laundry room to switch the laundry over. I could hear him get up, following behind me hurriedly. "Can't believe you just tried to leave me there with her." He huffed, pushing the laundry room door open for me. I chuckled, turning on the light as I glanced back at him. "Sorry." I shrugged, my tone unapologetic. I opened the washer and leaned over and inside, pulling out the laundry. Again, I got to the bottom of the laundry machine and had to reach to the bottom, stretching my arms out. "If you touch me, I'll kill you." I warned, hearing him approach me.

"Aw, that's so romantic of you."

**

Luke pulled me down the hallway, both of us in our swimsuits. "Come on!" He chuckled quietly, tugging me out the back door. "I am!" I squealed, looking up at him as he led me over to the empty pool. It was nearly three AM, so everyone was asleep now except for us, and we had nothing to do. "I love this swimsuit on you." He grinned, wiggling his brows at me. I snorted, going to step into the pool when he suddenly shoved me in, causing me to shriek in surprise. I hit the water and resurfaced, glaring up at him as he giggled to himself. "You're a dickhead." I huffed.