"I wouldn't."

Wilbur's shoulders dropped as a sign of relief, he patted Tommy in the head as he looked at the younger brother with full affection.

"Of course you wouldn't, Tommy. I know you wouldn't." It was quiet, Tommy looked at Wilbur as he sees his older brother stare into nothing once again.

"Tommy,"

"Yes, Will?"

"Do you remember that time where I'd always talked about leaving and running away and starting anew? Remember that?" He paused, Tommy with those innocent blue rounded eyes didn't say anything. He lay there, like he was always listening to every word that he says.

"I've thought about it."

"Do you regret it? Do you want to go back home, Will?" He looked at the clouds and stretched his arm, as if he could reach them enough if he would just stretch long enough.

"I did regret it but, I don't want to go home anymore." He went to get Squinch who was now plastered between him and Tommy. He began stroking his fur and he could feel himself melting within with the soft sensation. "I plan on starting a country and that will be my biggest achievement."

Silence. The two laid there and Tommy could only look at Wilbur's calm face. He did not think of him weirdly since Wilbur has always been weird. Whatever makes him happy, he would support him no matter what. The silence was soon broken when Will sighed as he saw a figure running from a distance.

"Right, I'm going to talk to Loyd." He rolled his eyes as he was about to get up when he saw Allendis getting closer.

He took his brother's hand and pulled him up timingly as Allendis reached them.

"Yeah yeah, I get it. Loyd sent me to—"

"—We're leaving."

"Yeah, right. I don't want to hear—wait pardon?" He felt like his ears are failing him and his eyes could pop off his eye sockets. He stood unmoving, as a second passed, Allendis cleared his throat.

"We're moving."

"Who told you that? Did they finally decided to kick us out?" His hands on Tommy's wrist tightened, his blood is boiling. Now is his fault really that big of an issue? Yeah, he did make a mistake but is it enough to chase them out? Where are they going to live? Where would they stay for the night? Surely this injustice is just getting worse by any passing second. Will heard Tommy whimpered and suddenly remembered how tight he clenched his fist. He quickly loosened his grip and gave him an apologetic look before he glared at Allendis.

"I need to talk to Loyd. I can explain everything and he wouldn't need to kick us out!"

"No—Dave, you're misunderstanding something."

"What? What do you mean?" His eyebrows furrowed as he pulled Tommy closer to him as he began to fidget his hands.

Allen sighed at the scene, Wilbur looked uneasy. He was definitely one of the people at fault, yet he did not feel guilty. He just felt bad at how his brother looked right now. He looked like he would be gone in an instant if a wave would sweep him. "Dave talked to Loyd."

"What? What did he say?"

"Dave wanted us to move out and Loyd agreed."

"What? Then where are we going to reside?! Back in the mountains? Allen you know what happened there right? That place is dangerous, especially at night," He looked at the boy with full pleading eyes, Tommy didn't say anything but squeezed his hands to let the other kid know that he should remain calm. Will breathed slowly before he calmed his nerves but he proceeded to look at Allendis. "Don't worry, Allen. I can fix this, if you could just let me talk with Loyd for a moment—"