⠀⠀"Perfect. Just like that, baby boy," Taehyung replied back while pulling out his dick and lubing it up to stroke himself.

⠀⠀Spreading his ass, Jungkook brushed his own lubed-up fingers against his pink hole before he began to finger himself. Soft whimpers left Jungkook's mouth as his fingers brushed the nerves of his walls, his member hardening at the pleasure.

⠀⠀"Yeah, that's it. Pleasure yourself for daddy like a good boy," Taehyung moaned out as he quickened his strokes.

⠀⠀Taehyung's voice made Jungkook shudder as he stroked as his own cock, his toes curling from all the nerves his fingers were rubbing. "Tae~" Jungkook whined, thumb brushing the slit of his cock as he continued jerking himself off.

⠀⠀Licking the lips of his open mouth from excessive moaning, Taehyung leaned back against the frame of his bed and groaned, "Sh-Shit, keep moaning my name."

⠀⠀"Tae- I'm g-gonna cum s-soon," Jungkook whimpered out, lengthening his strokes down to the base of his cock.

⠀⠀"Louder," Taehyung growled. "Let daddy hear those pretty moans."

⠀⠀With a pooling in his stomach and each stroke of his member becoming more pleasurable than the last, Jungkook knew his orgasm was near. Sliding his fingers out of his hole, he turned around and faced the computer, Taehyung's loud and low grunts booming from the speakers.

⠀⠀"Tae~"

⠀⠀"Alright- cum for daddy then," Taehyung breathed out, his voice becoming airy from his own approaching orgasm.

⠀⠀A few more strokes and Jungkook was hurling out a loud moan, "Tae~ I'm cumming." Shots of cum coated Jungkook's torso, his back arching and toes curling from the ecstasy. Taking in the high from his orgasm, the younger closed his eyes and caught his breath while Taehyung's moaning continued in the background.

⠀⠀"Fuck~" Taehyung drawled out, his back muscles contracting and eyes closing as he chased his own orgasm and shot his load.

⠀⠀Loud grunts fled Taehyung's as he continued stroking himself slowly, his breath shaking from the pleasure. A loud slap echoed across the room as he smacked his own thigh and leaned back, heaving out a loud sigh of content. "Damn."

⠀⠀"Good job, baby boy," Taehyung said with a smile, the two meeting eyes after coming down from their highs.

⠀⠀Jungkook hummed. He then wiped himself off with a rag and sat back down in front of his computer. "I can't believe we actually did that."

⠀⠀"Who knew you had a sir kink," Taehyung quipped.

⠀⠀"I-I don't," Jungkook choked out, face heating up. "It just slipped out, a-and I didn't know what else to call you."

⠀⠀"Daddy would be nice," Taehyung retorted with quirked eyebrows and a smug grin.

⠀⠀"You're never gonna give up, are you?" Jungkook grumbled.

⠀⠀"I'm surprised you didn't complain once with how much I called myself that."

⠀⠀"W-Well, it's fine in the bedroom, I guess," Jungkook admitted.

⠀⠀"Cutie," Taehyung cooed, and Jungkook looked down with a smile.

⠀⠀"And I guess I was right- I do have the bigger dick," Taehyung bragged, smirk on his face.

⠀⠀"I- Hey!" Jungkook squeaked, grabbing his red sweater and covering his lower region with it. "5 inches isn't small, I'll have you know!"

⠀⠀"It is compared to 8," Taehyung gloated, loving how flustered Jungkook was getting.

⠀⠀"I'm not small!" Jungkook argued. "Y-You're just b-big," he added and then shoved his face against a pillow to hide his blush.

⠀⠀While Taehyung chuckled at his cute baby, Jungkook rolled his eyes and shot back, "Keep lauging, noodle arms."

⠀⠀Furrowing his eyebrows, Taehyung argued, "I don't have noodle arms!" and flexed his arms for Jungkook. "I've been hitting the gym hard, baby! See- i'm getting abs like you!"

⠀⠀Jungkook giggled at how hard Taehyung was flexing his core and cooed, "But I like your tummy, TaeTae. It's cute."

⠀⠀"I know, but I want to be manly for you and—"

⠀⠀"Muscles don't make you manlier, though," Jungkook corrected him. "And besides, you're more than manly enough already. For fuck's sake, you still think I'm talking about cars when I mention drag race," Jungkook added, eyes and nose crinkling as he laughed.

⠀⠀"I guess you're right," Taehyung agreed, smile spreading on his lips as he adjusted himself on his bed. "And you gays stole that term, anyways! Drag racing was around long before that Rupert guy's show!"

⠀⠀"It's RuPaul, you uncultured swine!"

⠀⠀As the couple continued talking the night away, Jungkook got lost in Taehyung's sexy voice and ended up falling asleep. Soft snores left his mouth as he cuddled against his pillow, Taehyung smiling at how cute he looked.

⠀⠀"Looks like someone fell asleep," he muttered. "Goodnight, Jungkook."

⠀⠀As Taehyung clicked to end the video call, he whispered, "If you only knew how much you mean to me, baby boy," the screen then going black.

⠀⠀Standing up, he fetched a fresh pair of clothes and hopped in the shower, his thoughts left to wander about his growing feelings and how he's falling for this boy he met on Twitter of all places.

——————————

Okay, writing video chat sex was so weird and confusing. Hope you enjoyed this chapter, nonetheless. I tried y'all okay!! 🤧

You're welcome for including that gif, perverts. 🤩👊 Anyways, have a good day/night!! 💖