Ramuda x reader (angst-> fluff)

Just joking,I'm starting it today xD
Okay so if u guys read the chapter of Ramuda x reader (angst),this is an alternate ending (aka a happy ending ) because I can't stand him being hurt QwQ
Anywayyyyy, enjoy~
(BTW for the pics I just simply pick out whatever I saved most recently,dont think too much about it xD)
---------------------
      (The front part will be similar to the  previous story, and the ending will change)

           All done!~~~', Ramuda sang as he put down his pen while removing his  reading glasses and setting them on the table.

         The pink haired male lifted up the sketchbook happily while leaning back into his chair.

           ' This looks perfect~ Y/N-chan will definitely look good in this! ' he exclaimed.

             Just as he finished that sentence,you flung open the door of his shop while bounding into the shop excitedly.

              'Y/N onee-san, you are just in time ! It's complete~~' he said proudly while showing you his sketchbook. Your eyes lighted up as you took it from him.

           You inhaled a sharp breath as you looked at the dress Ramuda designed for you. 'Ramuda,it's AMAZING!' you exclaimed.

           'Deshou?( It means 'right?' in Japanese) I knew you would love it! ' he gave you a huge grin. ' Since you have the OK sign, I'll try to get it done ASAP !' He smiled.

             'Oh,thank you so much,Ramuda!' you exclaimed while giving him a hug and a kiss.You glanced at your watch and sighed. 'Well,I've got to go now......' you said reluctantly

         'Awwww,do you have to??' he wined. well never mind,I'll still see you in a few~' he sang while waving at you rushing  out the door.

-Few weeks later-

          'AH!' you squealed as you saw the beautiful dress in front of you.' it's like a dream come true!'.you sighed in happiness.

          ' I just know you'll look great in it!' Ramuda said as you both admired the extremely intricate dress in front of you both.

          'Ramuda,thank you sooooo much'.

         'Ehhh? No need to thank me~after all,I get to see my love in a dress I made. And also,I'll never ever ever allow another fashion designer to design clothes for you, especially our wedding's dress.'He smirked which made you blushed slightly.

         'Anyway,do you want to try it on? Just in case there are some alterations I need to make~'

          You slowly regained tour composure. 'Sure,I can't wait to try it on either!' You took the dress and headed to the fitting room.

---------
            While you were changing, Ramuda was back at his sketchbook,sketching out another design for another customer. He looked up as you peeked out from the curtains of the dressing room shyly.

         'Onee-san,come on,come on out!  I wanna see ittttt~' he half-whined. 'Its embarrassing .......' you hesitated before stepping out.

            The sight of you made his eyes widen and his heart rate quicken immediately. You stood shyly and awkwardly in front of him,all the while twisting your foot in the ground.He felt heat rising right from his toes straight to his head while red dusted his cheeks. He,of course,tried to hide this from you.

            Watching him being stunned to the spot,you sighed ' Ah,does it look weird? I bet it does.....' you said while looking downward. ' I don't really deserve this dress...I.....'.

              This finally snapped Ramuda back to reality and he tried to be his cheery self. 'No no,not at all,onee-san! You looks so beautiful,I can't keep my eyes off you~~~' he said cheerfully which made you really embarrassed.